Search results

1. O

The pet thread, post em up!

Lmfao! Day made also! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. O

The pet thread, post em up!

Meet Ava, she is very dopey and slow,loves a selfie. This is Zeek, Ava's brother and the more intelligent of the two.. Ava at it again When they get busted sneaking inside without permission.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. O

Which bike for a new starter..

You fellas are freaks, no way I'd be hitting those drops... Lucky you only cracked the head tube I reckon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. O

Yeah thanks mate, I understand that there is more required. I think I'll fix up that 44t up and ride around for a while. Knowing me I'll wanna hit the rock gardens and techy stuff pretty soon so I need to get my head around beefing up the drive train to save bashing it again Sent from my...
  5. O

Cheers gents! Anyone know what best practice is regarding fitting a bash guard and chain guide to this model reign? It has a press fit bb? I've done some research and come up with some clamp on style bits that I'm still trying to get my head around being new to it all. I need to change the...
  6. O

Well thanks for the links, tips and advice. Unfortunately due to my typical bad luck I had to spend half of my budget on some urgent repairs at home, hence why I haven't been keeping tabs on this page much. This either meant I wait longer to save up for a decent bike... or a pick up a cheaper...
  7. O

Yeah fair enough mate, thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. O

Is there a much variance between a reign 2,1 and 0? I can't get an as new 2011 reign 2 in large for under 1k but it needs some new sprockets and maybe some adjustment of the derailleurs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. O

Also, where would the best place be to look for a decent used bike? I don't have face book but guess I could make an account to get access to any pages on there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. O

Interested to know what you'd ride mate, I could always stretch the budget if the right bike came along. Thanks for the advice so far gents Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. O

Oops, you bet me to it poodle.. I'll suss it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. O

Funny you mention cressy descent as thats the style of riding I enjoy most and the trail I hit most when I hit the youies last. Nice flowy single with the occasional rock garden, jumps etc. I weight 75kg and I'm 175cm. Buller would most likely be a once a year type thing, so majority of my...
  13. O

Hi all, first post here. I'm after some advice on which bike you think would best suit my needs. The trails I wish to ride are located in Wombat state forest, you yangs etc as I'm quite central to these areas. Wouldn't mind hitting Buller in summer to check it out, as well as just cruise...