Search results

1. K

Sold RockShox Gnar Dog 2.5 token

Mate I'll grab it off you, shot you a message
  2. K

Welcome to Australia

GG Colin. #colin2018neverforget
  3. K

Product Review [Warning: blood e.t.c.] Considering a Bell Super 3R... think again

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Gold! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. K

Product Review [Warning: blood e.t.c.] Considering a Bell Super 3R... think again

This. Whilst the onus is on a rider not to be a complete fuckwit, if you have a genuine belief that your gear will protect you to a certain degree then you're going to take additional risks. That's a concern I have with this helmet. It augments a riders thought under false pretenses. Sent...
  5. K

NSW WTB: 27.5 DT Swiss E 1700 30 front wheel **OR SIMILAR**

Shit on me. That's a piss ant drive. Thanks heaps mate!!!!!!! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. K

NSW WTB: 27.5 DT Swiss E 1700 30 front wheel **OR SIMILAR**

Item: As per thread title. Looking for a spare DT Swiss front wheel. E 1700 30. That said, I'd look for something similar that would suit as a replacement too. Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Name your price for the DT Swiss Front. If similar, $200'ish max. Extra Info: Wanting to...
  7. K

It's a good lesson learned. The biggest reason I changed though is what some others have touched on. Seeing your face made me question why I'm riding and what I want from it. Someone said it earlier; I want more thrills. I know the 3R can't support what I want, which is more aggressive riding...
  8. K

Sort the pads out in the Proframe. And make sure you're wearing the Proframe at the right angle too. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. K

The Proframe has more airflow than the Super 3R. No trade off. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. K

Empty helmet aint a crash test. I propose we go back to where you came off and recreate the crash. Thoughts?? :D Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. K

Oakley Prizm

BikeBug is $169 delivered for Radar EV with Prizm Trail lenses. Had them for a while, they're tops. Also buy extra lenses off eBay. They're identical to the Oakley lenses and are only $18. Polarised too. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. K

TLD D3 or 100% Status Helmet for Enduro??

TLD has shit ventilation. Can't speak for 100%. Whats the thing with your head shape that doesn't work with the other brands? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. K

Mate is all good everyone. He's had 4 teeth capped yesterday, and also ordered a Proframe too haha. I grabbed one as well. So far it's identical, if not better, in airflow compared to the Bell. He'll be back out next week! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. K

Completely agree with you mate. I ordered a Proframe earlier this arvo because they're the conclusions I came to! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. K

Haha, touchè! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  16. K

Yeah he's good mate! Will be out today. They had to extract teeth fragments embedded in his chin. This is the before surgery pic. Altered to preserve anonymity. [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. K

Full face all the time on trails. But I also got it because I was close to getting an electric longboard too. Bar off during the weekly rides to and from gym. I've nearly fucked my life twice on moto's and have seen pancake face before. The adaptability of it got me. But the use case Bell...
  18. K

It was my first time there yesterday so can't really explain. We were able to walk him out way (way...) down the trail, and ended up on Wakehurst Parkway between Middle Creek and Deep Water Park. Full brunt. Right OTB then the point of the chin guard hit the ground. Thanks for all the well...
  19. K

Mate I'm 70/30 split on how it would be. 70% of me says no chin guard would have been better. His face would be cut up and grazed to hell.... hole in face from chin guard? Either way he'd have the teeth from the impact I reckon. I'm no dentist. Ambo's reckon his lowers knocked into his upper...
  20. K

Item: Bell Super 3R Purchased From: MTBDirect Purchase Price (approx): $300 Usage: Fourth ride, first crash Pro's: Stopped jaw exploding? Con's: 'Crumple zone' of helmet is in the chin, and will punch clean through your face resulting in lost teeth, chunks of flesh torn from your face...