Search results

1. M

2019 Yeti's

Yeah. I don’t think I’ve seen this with any other bike though. The amount of people claiming to ride it and calling it a godsend. “That has no weakness” thing is from a riders test ride. Are they really able to make a bike better then everyone else? Is SI really that magical? Your right about...
  2. M

2019 Yeti's

Man. The folks over on MTBR can’t stop gushing over this bike. Hailing it as the king of the mountain and a god send from the bike heavens. A bike they claim with zero weaknesses. I don’t know how much of that is placebo hype or if it’s a truth. If so Yeti seems to know some magic that no one...
  3. M

The Born Again Wagon Wheeler

Totally. But love that they got rid of all the proprietary BS. And also made the linkage way more progressive! They are listening. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

The Born Again Wagon Wheeler

Also check out the 2019 Stumpjumper Evo. Can be had for cheap and you’ll have a bunch of money left over to upgrade and dial it in. The geometry is super dialed. Basically like a shorter travel SB150. Doesn’t feel as slack as the numbers claim. Somehow it works. Shorter travel keeps it playful...