Search results

1. P

Sold 2018 Santa Cruz Hightower LT (Large) w/ DHX2 coil shock

Whoops! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

They release 2018 bike in the later half of 2017, in the same way I replaced this one with a 2019 Yeti SB150 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

Item: 2018 Santa Cruz Hightower LT frame (large) Location: Brisbane (can post interstate at buyers expense) Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Bought something newer Price and price conditions: $2800 Extra Info: Comes with 2018 Fox DHX2 coil shock with choice of 450/500/550lb Fox...
  4. P

access to trading area?

apologies for the newb question, but have the required number of posts and wish to seek trading access but don't have access to post the 'trading access applications' thread? thanks in advance...
  5. P

Post your all mountain bike

Yeah just new and very shiny :D i'll probably put the frame in the for sale section soon
  6. P

Both awesome bikes, Yeti definitely better at holding speed, even though they feel quite similar. the biggest difference was going from my SB6c to the Hightower LT. Long travel 29 is the way to go ;)
  7. P

Bought the frame through ForTheRiders and swapped most the the stuff from my Hightower LT over
  8. P

2018 World Cup discussion

yeah keen to see where Ratboy ends up
  9. P

just got it last week.
  10. P

Evil Offering

i'd be interested to see a decent review on this, Evil don't seem to get reviewed too much on the mainstream sites....
  11. P

2018 Enduro World Series

Glad to see Richie back to his winning ways!
  12. P

Trouble joining

I had the same issue, thanks for the tapatalk tip :)