Search results

1. dancaseyimages

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Cant wait to see a gravel bike send a road gap into a rock garden :D
  2. dancaseyimages

The future of Slopestyle (Mens not going ahead tomorrow, Crankworx)

Yeah just before Cairns https://www.pinkbike.com/news/athletes-fmba-and-crankworx-forge-agreement-ensuring-slopestyle-events-world-championship-events-to-proceed-as-planned.html Its probably one of the only events I watch live as its free.
  3. dancaseyimages

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

Four seats though. I had one of these and bought the shotgun seats from Canada for a steal (Subaru parts always cheapest from Canada instead of dealership prices here) I know of one two streets away without the seats that seemingly abandoned in a carport.
  4. dancaseyimages

What does your day look like?

We have a camp spot just outside of Thredbo if your keen on Canonball Whip Offs, BYO Tent and Bike :D
  5. dancaseyimages

What does your day look like?

When are you signing up for the Crankworx Whip Off? ;)
  6. dancaseyimages

Bargain buys thread

https://www.jonnysprockets.au/products/22-mondraker-foxy-carbon-r-29-cherry-red-carbon Half price
  7. dancaseyimages

ACT 26 Tyres including Tan Wall Minions

Oh geez sorry just saw this, they are the 26x2.50, 3C Maxx Grip so pretty soft. They are both DHF, were selling out on MTB Direct and I got the last two and havent seen them since.
  8. dancaseyimages

Helmets

:cool: Saw your coverage of bright and went and grabbed it after I pinged you
  9. dancaseyimages

The QUICK question thread.....

NZ with Qantas a few years ago just before covid lockdowns and bike was included in luggage, my partners bag was packed with my clothes etc as my bike bag was my allowance.
  10. dancaseyimages

International Pedal clearance - all flats

Keen to hear, mine are looking a little worse for wear these days
  11. dancaseyimages

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

https://canecreek.com/product/invert/?utm_source=Cane+Creek+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=b91c1b75f5-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2024_04_03_02_52&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-b91c1b75f5-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D&goal=0_80ba2b2a87-b91c1b75f5-223756511&mc_cid=b91c1b75f5&mc_eid=a110153b43 Invert...
  12. dancaseyimages

Helmets

Ended up buying the newest Proframe without the Boa from 99 bikes, had to return a runout model that was $300 (good deal if you can find your size) and I got the new one for a good price after some back and forth when returning the runout one. Turns out the inner frame is same size as the fox...
  13. dancaseyimages

Getting into Go Karts

This place is cool if you chase an older Kart, they used to run the Rotary Karts and various other older models near SMSP. https://www.retrokartingaus.com.au/
  14. dancaseyimages

Bargain buys thread

Screenshot?
  15. dancaseyimages

Little Things You Hate

Still the same here, have bought a few Dyson Vacuums from there for myself and family members, the bonus is when it shits itself you get a new one as long as you are the original member and its less than 4 years old. We have had the wall hanger issue (Dyson accessory) for wall hanging and it...
  16. dancaseyimages

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

I pay for Bathurst coverage too (Was sick of the Harvey Norman ads or KFC every couple of minutes), one of the best races. I also pay to watch the burnouts when they are on. But this maybe having to already buy stan and then pay for the sports pack might be just a bit rich. Wish they would do...
  17. dancaseyimages

The stupid questions thread.

I don't think so, if its like cars then it absorbs water from the atmosphere over time and changes the boiling point. Although I am not totally sure when it comes to MTB brakes and the braking force compared to that of a car. I keep seeing videos pop up of Milk and other things used in place of...
  18. dancaseyimages

You laugh you lose

Wasn't the greatest riding into the village just as the group was getting ready for presentations with some nice brake noise, was dragging them on the way down hoping the noise would stop
  19. dancaseyimages

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

What size is your Deity stem? How do you find it on the blacks at Stromlo?