Search results

1. dancaseyimages

The future of Slopestyle (Mens not going ahead tomorrow, Crankworx)

Watching the Dual Slalom runs today on Redbull with Canberra Local Jackson Frew competing in Rotorua for the first stop of the Crankworx tour for this year, with promotion still being televised for the slopestyle to take place tomorrow. Looks like the mens isn't going ahead any more due to a...
  2. dancaseyimages

ACT Medium Fox Defend Jersey, Short Sleeve

Item: Medium Fox Defend Jersey, Short Sleeve Location: Just outside Canberra or Qld every second month Item Condition: New, never worn, tags removed. Reason for selling: Not a fan of it, gone with lighter Jerseys Price and price conditions: $25 posted? Neg, don't know what these are worth. I...
  3. dancaseyimages

ACT Fox 36 Float Blue top cap

Item: Fox Float 36er top cap (doesnt have to be blue if you have another colour) Location: ACT or Post Item Condition: Good Reason for wanting: Mine flew off today whilst on a 15hr trip from Qld (theres one somewhere on the highway between Qld and ACT, gotta do the trip a few more times up and...
  4. dancaseyimages

Trail reports Toowoomba / Close by

Has anyone got any ride reports and recommendations for Toowoomba / Qld area up that way? Namely Jubilee Park?
  5. dancaseyimages

ACT 26 Tyres including Tan Wall Minions

Got some tires to clear out, all for 26's Item: Maxxis Aggressor Foldable Location: ACT Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: To many spares Price and price conditions: $30 Extra Info: 26 x 2.30, EXO, TR casing Pictures: Attached just unfolded them Item: Maxxis Minion DHF Foldable...
  6. dancaseyimages

AM Transition Scout

Saw this on special so decided to bite the bullet, wasn't sure on the colour at first as its not quite a normal red, more like a faded commodore red colour. Wrapped in FrameSkin. Frame - Transition Scout Medium Rear shock - Fox Float X Performance 2 Position Front shock/fork - Fox Float 36...
  7. dancaseyimages

ACT 26inch wheels and tyre

Item: 26 inch wheels Front and back. Back is an older Specialized Downhill rim Front not sure of brand, has a few dints in it. Tyre, 26 x 2.5 Maxxis Minion (Old DH compound), Slow Reezaay (Will update with proper measurements over the weekend, forgot I had these and was meaning to post for a...
  8. dancaseyimages

2023 RedBull Rampage

Looks to be an interesting time its on, but always worth the watch. (Free to watch too with the App, decent camera angles etc, always cool drone shots) For us luckily it falls on the Saturday early morning 14 Oct 2:15 AM UTC+11 Red Bull Rampage: event info and videos The premier big-mountain...
  9. dancaseyimages

ACT Ride Concepts Shoes (Flat) sz 11

Item: Ride Concepts Livewire shoes, Size US11 EU44.5 UK10 29CM In all Black Location: Just outside of Canberra, Can post Item Condition: Almost new, worn for a few short rides & around the office. Reason for selling: To tight around foot (not as wide as older 510 Impacts or BMX Vans) Price and...
  10. dancaseyimages

Bike Wrapping

Got a new bike with Paint and considering the state of some of my previous bikes, would like to get it wrapped in Ride Wrap ( Bike Frame Protection Kits. Wrap Your Ride with RideWrap™. Australia ) or something similar. I have tried contacting the recommended Cykel division with no response over...
  11. dancaseyimages

ACT WTB: Hip Pack

Item: Looking to see if anyone has a hip pack they are not using/want to offload Location: Any will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: Neg let me know what you have Extra Info: Wanting to see how a hip pack goes compared to a pack. Seen some reviews and they look okay but in the comments...
  12. dancaseyimages

Sold Mons Royale Tarn Freeride Merino T Shirt

Item: Mons Royale Tarn Freeride T shirt (Merino) Medium mens in size Location: Just outside Canberra, can meet in town at my office on Wednesdays if suitable. Item Condition: Almost new washed, tried it on after washing and I just don't like the feel of it compared to other Merino blends...
  13. dancaseyimages

Sold Just pay postage 2 x Jerseys

Sold pending Item: Two Icarus MTB Jersey's Long sleeve, white with a splash or orange and black. Size: Small, they are a bit smaller than some of the Troy Lee gear but depends on the style. Suitable for teenager etc. Location: Just outside Canberra Item Condition: One is new, one is a handful...
  14. dancaseyimages

ACT WTB: EVOC backpack

Item: EVOC backpack Location: Any Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Wanting to buy one Price and price conditions: Negotiable Extra Info: I know backpacks aren't really the norm anymore, but would like to purchase one if anyone has one available. Pictures:
  15. dancaseyimages

ACT Sale Pending: 2009 era Fox Talas RC2 36

Item: Fox Talas Forks Location: Canberra Item Condition: Good/used, no major damage just some cosmetic marks. Needs a rebuild. Reason for selling: Going to buy another bike as opposed to prolonging my current one. Price and price conditions: $100 + post Extra Info: Pictures:
  16. dancaseyimages

Sold SOLD - Marzocchi Roco shock

Item: Marzocchi Roco Shock and Spring 241mm Eye to Eye 75mm stroke 450x3.25 Foxshox Spring Location: Canberra Item Condition: Needs a service, leaking oil and missing top cap Reason for selling:Clearing out parts, just buying a new bike instead of prolonging the life of mine. Price and price...
  17. dancaseyimages

Sold Sold: Dharco Pants, Like new Size 30

Item: Dharco Pants Location:Canberra Item Condition:Like New, Did the usual sit on bike (envisioned shredding trails) and 'squat' test Reason for selling: Bought these a while ago after reading the rave reviews online, local LBS doesn't stock much dharco so it was a gamble. Size 30. Worn around...
  18. dancaseyimages

Sold Sold/Gone-FiveTen Impact Pro

Item: FiveTen Impact Pro Location: Canberra Item Condition: Pretty newish. Worn marks around the top near the tongue. Soles still present as new, no fade. Reason for selling: Had some foot pain (seems the shoes are to small) Worn 10-20 times on XC/Enduro laps. Price and price conditions...
  19. dancaseyimages

Anybody handy with dialing in 'older' suspension?

Looking to go through my Specialized Big Hit with someone, if they can help me get it tuned, I have no idea what I'm doing, watched some youtube and read some articles but I'm not 100% sure what a tuned bike should feel like, compared to how my bike rides. 6 Pack of beer for payment etc. Bike...
  20. dancaseyimages

Spengle tri spoke MTB wheels

Anyone thinking of getting a set of these? I have Skyway tuff's on my BMX and these look pretty sweet. 27.5 only at this stage. https://www.spengle.com/