Search results

1. .BP.

Avid BB7s (mtn not road versions) with levers and cables

i have one if you are interested? not sure what they are worth but you can offer. I only have a really old lever though
  2. .BP.

Dual Crown Forks & 2010+ Glory shock

I have a set of 888 evo ti for sale if interested. they need a sevice but are usable. Im not sure what they are worth so offer if interested. There are a few scratches on them, on both legs and stanchion but only one on it.
  3. .BP.

Ourimbah or awaba easter sunday?

Unfortunatly i wont be able to monday.
  4. .BP.

Ourimbah or awaba easter sunday?

Anyone keen for some shuttles at ourimbah or awaba tomorrow? Easter sunday? I have a ute i can use but no bike rack but can tow a trailer if anyone is keen? Let me know asap. Or text/ring me 0417962823
  5. .BP.

'Rimbah/Central Coast on a weekday

Anyone keen for some shuttles at ourimbah or awaba tomorrow? Easter sunday? I have a ute i can use but no bike rack but can tow a trailer if anyone is keen? Let me know asap. Or text/ring me 0417962823
  6. .BP.

Jersey designers/printers

http://www.champ-sys.com/ Great pricing and quality, id highly reccomend them and can from experience. Have had dh jerseys made and more than happy with them.
  7. .BP.

Riding in Dubbo

hi, if your in dubbo head towards wellington. geurie is roughly 20 minutes from dubbo, as you are going through geurie take a right at the bp service station and head up that road about 500m and you will see the hill and you can quiet easily find the trails.
  8. .BP.

Next years state track, Del Rio

looks good, most important question will there still be the big push to the top?
  9. .BP.

sold

price drop.
  10. .BP.

sold

bump it up
  11. .BP.

sold

bump.......
  12. .BP.

sold

pics added
  13. .BP.

sold

back to the top
  14. .BP.

sold

Item: TLD Moto shorts Black/blue headline shorts Location:Wellington Nsw Item Condition: As good as new, worn a handfull of times Reason for selling: not used anymore Price and price conditions: $55 ono please offer as i want gone asap Extra Info: Size 36 Pictures:
  15. .BP.

Sold

bump to the top
  16. .BP.

Sold

bump, dont be shy to offer
  17. .BP.

Sold

tem: 07 Giant Glory DH0 Medium size Location: Wellington nsw Item Condition: Great and everything is in goodrunning order Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $1600ono forkFox 40RC2 w/ti spring, rear shockManitou Swinger 6way rear derailleurSRAM X-O 9 speed short cage...
  18. .BP.

Downhill Bike

Hi I have a mate who is keen to sell his 07 giant glory dh0. Its a medium, and in really good condition. It has the following spec Fox 40 RC2, 203mm Manitou 6way rear shock White diety dirty 30...
  19. .BP.

2011 Downhill Dates

Bigger numbers by no means says its a better or good track. I have riden and raced there and can confidently say there are much better tracks, you may say you guys have improved the track lots but is there still that long flat sandy pedal?. you all love to complain about stromlo but cant handle...