Search results

1. kevpun

Yeti 575 carbon rear - due april 06

Here I was thinking what a kool upgrade that would be for the 575 and I find it's 5~6 months away. Its been weeks since I've changed something on the bike ... BADKEV says the IBIS looks nice :)
  2. kevpun

IBIS Full carbon with 5.5" rear travel

Have a peek at the dirtworks site ... yummy! http://www.dirtworks.com.au/newsite/content/view/135/62/
  3. kevpun

Price of petrol - political changes, etc

While our focus is taken by terrible things such as terrorist attacks and huge natural disasters, things are happening locally that are changing the way we'll live in the future. Noticed how woolworths and coles have just about taken over all food, petrol and booze. There's a few other...
  4. kevpun

(MTB) Trivial Pursuit

This could be a dumb idea ... A bit like "I Spy" - get the answer and you get to ask the next question. An takers? Yeh, I'm bored tonight!
  5. kevpun

Giant 06 STP Zero

How cool is it?!?!? The little bloke was taking it for a spin at BA today - a real laugh seeing him riding something way too big for him, but a magic bike for him to grow into. I couldn't believe the components, brilliant value. Who's seen it? What do you think?
  6. kevpun

Anybody tried SRAM X.0 triggers yet?

Recently got a new rig with X.9 triggers, the wait for X.0's would have been too long. Now I'm looking at the pics and thinking about them... So, opinions?