Search results

1. N

Which bike Trail or XC - Trance 29 2 or Anthem 29 1

So aside from the brakes, what did you think of the bike?
  2. N

Good points and something I've been looking at.....noting I'ma novice when it comes to gear tech. Why the giant, seems like a good mix of trail and efficiency at a reasonable price point, can get the 29 1 @ 4,500 and 29 2 @ 3,000 so a 1,500 upgrade. Have also looked @ Norco, Scott and Focus...
  3. N

Feedback is awesome thanks, going to lock in a Trance 29er. Main reason for the upgrade is to have more fun on the rough stuff keep up with mates, but also have a bike that I can push along and punish myself in the Convict and other longer races, if I get close to podium then will think about...
  4. N

Thanks for the feedback gang. My thinking is that if the new Anthem with 69 head tube gives me the additional handling confidence I'm looking for then this will suit my riding requirements/preferences. But I do want a bike that I will have some fun on, no huge down hill trails on my horizon...
  5. N

Yep another which bike tread.... Currently on an old 2010 Giant Anthem 29 0 and keen to upgrade to something that will give me a bit more confidence on the descents but still climb and cover the kms efficiently. Currently riding the Old Man Valley trails and a bit of out the back of Terry...