Search results

1. B

DHX2 sag way off

I need a ride after all of these numbers:p
  2. B

DHX2 sag way off

Ok cool thanks! With 2 full spins after contact I am getting about 210 E2E under load so it's good haha
  3. B

DHX2 sag way off

So according to the website the static E2E should be 230mm therefore the underload E2E with 30% sag would be 161mm?
  4. B

DHX2 sag way off

it feels like i am getting a decent amount of sag..
  5. B

DHX2 sag way off

oh ok so the difference in e2e is subratracted from the shock stroke? thanks for your help
  6. B

DHX2 sag way off

Rider weight fully kitted. 86Kg Stroke 6.35cm rear wheel travel 165mm (edited typo)
  7. B

DHX2 sag way off

Yes i've even tried only 2 clicks past first contact up to 2 full spins. I've also had compression fully open. I'm measuring from eye to eye when not on the bike (which is 22.5cm) and then eye to eye when sat on the bike (20CM) with legs off the ground
  8. B

DHX2 sag way off

I've recenelty purchased a new YT Decoy Shred size XL I weigh 86Kg geared up for a ride. The XL comes stock with a 450Lb coil on the dhx2 and when I am testing my sag by the recommended procces from Fox I am only getting 12% sag and I can't understand how it is less than half the recommended...
  9. B

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

My Stanton Slackline Next Gen. Very fun bike rails berms, jumps well. climbs well and gets rowdy in the rougher stuff.
  10. B

Potentially Cracked BB

Thanks for your insight. I will keep an eye on it for now.
  11. B

Potentially Cracked BB

Took out the BB insert and found no visible cracking from the inside, happy days! Seems to have just been the paint that is cracked.
  12. B

Potentially Cracked BB

Thanks for the replys. I will register the issue with canyon and also check the BB from the inside.
  13. B

Potentially Cracked BB

I can't see any cracking from the side and I will take the BB out and look from the inside this week sometime as i'm waiting for the tools I ordered to be delivered.. The BB has been creaking
  14. B

Potentially Cracked BB

Agreed. It's hard to know. It's a long way to germany to send the frame back to find out.
  15. B

Potentially Cracked BB

Just wanting some opinions, I noticed this crack in the paint on the BB of my canyon spectral CF. Do you think the carbon fiber is cracked or is it just the paint cracking. Bike is 6 months old and still under warranty.