Search results

1. D

Rotational weight over long distance riding

Maybe something to look at dietary wise or recovery prior to the ride where you cramped. If the training load has been high in the specific genre you are looking to race I wouldn’t have thought 2-400g would greatly hinder you if you’re body is lacking proper minerals/rest. Sent from my iPhone...
  2. D

The QUICK question thread.....

Thanks Guys, definitely given me some good info to think on [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

The QUICK question thread.....

I’m stuck choosing between a Norco Sight A3 and a Norco Range A3. My question is, would I be better to; a) Buy the sight which is suits the riding I currently do. Mostly single track even amounts of up and down. b) Buy the range which suits the part of riding I like more, the fast downhills...
  4. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Threw on a wide comfortable seat for my fat arse. Then bought a bike stand so I could work on it. Not bad for $88 delivered Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

Fixed the front mudguard and put on a new frame protecter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

Tried for quite a while to get that to happen. Threw a fit and put it on the wrong way so I could go ride and have it work. Now that it’s zip tied to the stanchions I’ll try flipping it under the arch. Thanks for the heads up though [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Put on a front mudguard. Sketchy but effective. Then went out to test it [emoji1688] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

Returning Rider from Brisbane

Haha yeah I just wanted to ride from corner to corner. Haha [emoji23] the old cardio ain’t what she used to be. But I’ll get there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Got some new tires, wider bars, new grips camelbak and some new gear Then went and rode it. Had an absolute blast Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

I’m sure one day a wheel size draw me under its spell. But for now I’m happy with what I got hahah. Thanks for the welcome guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

Haha someone forgot to tell my wallet. Plan is to get back into it then upgrade to something more appropriate for this era Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D

Hi guys, Just recently jumped back on a mtb (Norco Bigfoot) and hit a few trails. I rode mtb’s a lot in my teens and I’m now trying to get back into. Looking forward to chatting to you all. Cheers - Dave Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk