Search results

1. Garto

The Brissie to Bright riding road trip!

Hi All, A mate from work and myself have been chatting about heading off with our boys and bikes on a camping bike trip in September. We are both in Brissie and thought about heading to Bright for a few days making our way down the coast then over. I haven't been there before and I am...
  2. Garto

Camping and mountain biking around Brisbane

I was just checking their Facebook, it all looks like it's open and they are having the round three of the seq downhill there. Unless we are talking about different things?
  3. Garto

The MTB park or the camping?
  4. Garto

You had me at camels I'm in Brisbane mate. The Tewantin and old hidden vale options sound great, thanks for the suggestions I'll start researching!
  5. Garto

Ahoy hoy, I'm looking at going camping with my young bloke with the primary objective of also shredding. The ideal situation is bush camping with a shower and toilet near by, the trailhead a short ride away and a nice beach just a small walk away. That's alot to ask for so the beach is the...
  6. Garto

Warranty issue with a closed down store

Hey gang!! hope you are all well! It's been a minute.. I have a question. The dropper post on that beautiful focus jam I bought back in April ( https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/help-me-send-it.314853/ ) has shit it self, would only raise with assistance and then at the top...
  7. Garto

Super Noob questions - Changing gear cables

Just ran new cable and outer, shifting like a dream. Better than when I bought the bike, even if I do say so myself!! Thanks so much for the help lads.
  8. Garto

uploading photos

All good mate, just being super lazy, I'm sure Google will sort me out. thanks for the help.
  9. Garto

uploading photos

cheers legend. Any recommendations for apps for photo resize on samsung?
  10. Garto

Super Noob questions - Changing gear cables

Hi there, I do apologise for the simplicity of these questions but I want to learn how to fix and maintain my bike myself and while I'm confident I can get the basics of this right, its always the things you don't know that you come unstuck on so with that being said, thanks in advance for your...
  11. Garto

uploading photos

I am disabled, please help me upload photos here!!
  12. Garto

DeporVillage online store .. any good?

Just wondering if anyone had ordered from https://www.deporvillage.net/ at all? They seem to have good pricing and alot of range and sizes that not many others have, but I havn't heard of them before. Being an unknown and overseas I just wanted to make sure my stuff will turn up.
  13. Garto

New bike for the boy

no thats ok mate, price isn't the problem its more the size atm, he's a smaller lad at only 107cm so the byk options fit him well but they are about the only ones that make an 18". Your norco is what i'd be looking for the bike after this one! how much? and minimum height?
  14. Garto

New bike for the boy

So my little best mate is up for a new bike. He is five in a few months, and I told him if he can ride without training wheels I'll get him a new bike. The little ripper went and nailed it in a day and a half, so now its time for me to live up to my end of the bargain. Had him measured at 108...
  15. Garto

WTF is happening with Five Ten?

I just ordered a set of 5.10 freeriders from chain reaction and they were here in a week, they seem to have most sizes in most styles. Hoping these ones live up to the hype of 5.10 since adidas have bought them, it's my first pair.
  16. Garto

Prepare yourself, it's coming back.

This is a rad idea!
  17. Garto

Help me send it!

Yeah it's got the gap into the step down and berms I think.
  18. Garto

Help me send it!

Captains log # 4 Went for my fourth proper ride today and ate shit in a massive way, three times, the biggest was a solid over the bars face plant. Pretty sure you will still be able to see my teeth imprint at loamsville in narrabeen. Bruised and scraped but super stoked. Still cant wait to...
  19. Garto

New Hooves .. shoes; I need shoes.

Ah yeah what I ride!!!!! I guess its single track and trail so far and some enduro in the future.
  20. Garto

New Hooves .. shoes; I need shoes.

Hi there, just kicking off in mountain biking, loving it!! Need some shoes, the ones I am using are OK, flat soled rubber gym shoes but they aren't substantial enough to take a knock and give me confidence, plus my foot cramped a bit on the last ride. I like the look of the Five Tens and new...