Search results

1. C

Newly Released Bikes General

I was thinking more about the lack of conventional driveline. No more bent hangers but I’m wondering about reliability Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Newly Released Bikes General

Dunno if it’s been mentioned already but what’s the thoughts [emoji189] on this? https://zerodebikes.com/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

GX Eagle - shitty shifting solved!!

Any updates? The suspense is killing me [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Project Bike storage ideas

[emoji120][emoji120] And the shovel has been brand new for nearly a year. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

GX Eagle - shitty shifting solved!!

As I can’t get any links to work on this forum, can someone tell me if this is the B bolt kit that is being talked about? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Got any pics please? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

It’s a short buckle strap and an eye bolt. Cheap but effective Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

Apologies if this has already been discussed but show me how you all store your bikes. This is mine but a mate doesn’t have the wall space so is after another solution. Any ideas welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

Hi guys

The polygon is a great bike for what you pay. My only negative at the moment is the paint is very thin and can chip easy. But aside from that it feels solid and the components are great! Yes Gap creek is where I was meaning. I like daisy and Bayview for the nice fast flowing ness of it but...
  10. C

Hi guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Hi guys

Hey guys. Just found this forum and always keen to meet new people. Recently got back on the saddle after nearly 17 yrs. Spent a lot of time riding trails in north island NZ in my teens but as teenage do, I got a drivers licence/car and the bike got forgotten about. Now living in Brisbane...