Search results

1. MAXXTRED

Sold Rear 29" Sun Ringle Charger Expert, Front 29" XT M8020 (Non-Boost)

PM sent Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. MAXXTRED

OK Well my rear wheel is qr as you explained. Cheers I'll check my front wheel tomorrow arvo. I'm keen. Is there any lateral bearing play in either? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  3. MAXXTRED

142x12mm end caps What do you mean by this? Really sorry. I'm new to mtb Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  4. MAXXTRED

So the rear is 135 QR? FRONT 142?? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  5. MAXXTRED

Still available? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  6. MAXXTRED

Chain line question

Found a 1x11 Box one component groupset. Might be worth upgrading to it. I'm quickly learning that there's A LOT to learn about MTB. So many options Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  7. MAXXTRED

Chain line question

Probably shifting at the wrong time [emoji2369][emoji3577][emoji106] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  8. MAXXTRED

Chain line question

NW as in Narrow Wide..? *newbie question [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  9. MAXXTRED

Chain line question

I keep bending the 22(inner most) and 32(middle ring)... [emoji2369][emoji106][emoji3577] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  10. MAXXTRED

Chain line question

G'day Currently have a 3x crankset that I'm thinking of ditching for a second hand 1x Crank set. Do I need to make sure that the centre of the 1x is running the same line as the middle ring on the 3x ? Is it that critical. Cassette is a 7 speed if I remember correctly.... Is there a chain...
  11. MAXXTRED

XC Training

Yeah cool. Definitely different things work for different people. I know that I am a lower intensity/higher volume person(not that I do lots) because if I go too hard I get crook. But one thing I have noticed about MTB since starting a couple of months ago is that it's fucking hard work...
  12. MAXXTRED

XC Training

Yeah Fatigue is a whole lifestyle thing. Agreed. Rather than trying to "bump" TSS, just do "as much as possible every day" and watch it creep up over time. You may not have you super fit for an event soon but it will help you avoid injury and exhaustion(making you useless around the house and...
  13. MAXXTRED

XC Training

We should also avoid using HR as a goal in training and racing as it is a result of the work we have done as well as a heap of other variables ie Hydration, Fatigue, Heat etc. Power and more so perceived effort should be used. Watts don't lie and more importantly the sensations you feel at...
  14. MAXXTRED

First Dually Question

Cheers [emoji23][emoji106] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  15. MAXXTRED

First Dually Question

Cheers. So a Trance or something [emoji2369] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  16. MAXXTRED

First Dually Question

Fair point. But my lower back(work related) needs the cushioning. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  17. MAXXTRED

First Dually Question

I'd like to race. Possible marathon events too Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  18. MAXXTRED

First Dually Question

Not sure. Assume so. Yes I want a dually that will climb well. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  19. MAXXTRED

First Dually Question

Yeah pretty much. The Giant obviously has "better" after sales service because there are more Giant dealers. Also though of the Scott Spark. But I'm unsure if you can get it in 29er...? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  20. MAXXTRED

First Dually Question

Looking at the Anthem 29er 2 Or the Merida 96 6000 Also any feedback like the above around the suspension systems is appreciated, I have NFI [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk