Search results

1. H

WTB Dropper lever to suit fox transfer (clamp wire at lever end)

Item: [dropper lever to suit fox transfer] Location: [Perth] Price range/Willing to Pay:[<50] Extra Info:[Happy to pay postage]
  2. H

Fork Oil questions and queries.

I have some fox fork oil and some penrite motorbike fork oil, can't recall viscosity but say the dvo diamond calls for 10w and the pike calls for 30w is this really important? Could I just get away with generic 15w fork oil or should I find oil that matches the reccomended wt. Also i hear...
  3. H

Please help axle is stuck

dt swiss hub internal (silver part) on intense m3 axle. Its completely stuck what can i do
  4. H

Need help seized hub to axle

Have a dt swiss internal part on the hub seized to the axle. Axle is off intense m3
  5. H

WTB New bike large/xl trail/enduro bike

Hi All i have a yt capra 2017 in xl and find it a bit big, heavy and too much travel for racing dh and enduro in western australia. Im getting a bit bored of it and am thinking id like to sell it and buy another bike under 2500 secondhand. Im leaning towards something thats shorter travel, 29er...
  6. H

What bike to get next?

Hi All i have a yt capra 2017 in xl and find it a bit big, heavy and too much travel for racing dh and enduro in western australia. Im getting a bit bored of it and am thinking id like to sell it and buy another bike under 2500 secondhand. Im leaning towards something thats shorter travel, 29er...
  7. H

New Bike Suggestions?

8. H

Hope pro 4 hubs engagement

So im pretty sure stock engagement on the hopes is 44 point which is pretty average for such a popular hub. Is there a way to make this even better? What would be a better hub at a similar pricepoint with more engagement?
  9. H

Any chromag riders?

If your riding a chromag in Australia post a pic and model. Anybody else on a 2012 stylus?
  10. H

Hey Everybody

Is their any good buy and sell groups I should Join. Im perth based and into dh and enduro. If anyone has any good ones can the give me the link. Cheers, safe riding everybody