Search results

1. Dan.

Explain Your Username!

- Why did you pick your username? It's my name. Figured it'd suit. - What does it mean? Probably something rad. - Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to? Well this isn't my first user name haha, I unfortunatly started with STP1_KID then unicycler, so no.
  2. Dan.

VIC WTB 24" hardtail or smal lframed hardtail ns bikes etc

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?239676-Union-Street-Bikes-Molly-Macguire ^^^ Interested in something like this?
  3. Dan.

VIC WTB DJ/Street/Park parts

G'day. I've got some NPJ cranks I'm selling. I'd take $100 for the cranks/spindel and I can chuck in a 28t Profile sprocket aswell.
  4. Dan.

badoom, found

Molly? 10chars.
  5. Dan.

Urban exploration.

Fell in a canal while exploring the other day haha.
  6. Dan.

Farkers of days gone by

Yeah still have the street bike and have consistently ridden just downhill though. Need to start posting on here more though.
  7. Dan.

Farkers of days gone by

I'm still alive.
  8. Dan.

http://www.rotorburnmtb.com.au

Haha that one didn't last long.
  9. Dan.

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

I'm keen for another Farkin wall. Also just uploaded heaps to Flickr. www.flickr.com/photos/ne-one/
  10. Dan.

NASA sets news conference on astrobiology finding related to extraterrestrial life.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7473206-anticipation-builds-for-dec-2-nasa-news-conference-on-astrobiology-finding-related-to-extraterrestrial-life I thought it was interesting, so I thought some of you might.
  11. Dan.

want to get a start in the bike industry?

Email sent!
  12. Dan.

WoW...

Just started playing again after a major break. At 56 atm as a Mage and there alot better after this new patch. I'm on Thaurassian on Horde atm but am looking to move servers soon.
  13. Dan.

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Yep. Umm sketch would probably be easier. If I create a sketch I like I might paint it haha but if not then I won't.
  14. Dan.

Anyone keen for an all in battle? Maybe we could do Farkin as the word?
  15. Dan.

Fuck yeah. I've been a but more active recently. If you wanna see photos then check my flickr.
  16. Dan.

Urbex

I'm very interested in it. Usually more drains and abandoned buildings normally.
  17. Dan.

How much?

He's referring to your signature which is against the rules.
  18. Dan.

Legalise heroin and cocaine to cut crime and improve health, top doctor says

I think its not trying to encourage drug abuse but mainly have some level of control. If they legalise Heroin for example I doubt it would be something anyone can get access to ie Xanax, Oxycontin and other Benzoopiates that are controlled by prescription only. If a junkie has the option of...