Search results

1. Grundos

NSW Sold - please delete

2. Grundos

Ad campagains you wish existed and general bike snobbery

Intense: Now with manufacturing tolerances! Lahar: Order now and you might receive a bike! Evil: If you haven’t cracked it within a year you will go into the draw for a chance to suck Dave Weagle’s cock Knock knock! Would you like to buy an Ellsworth? Orange: “Best piece of equipment...
  3. Grundos

Sydney siege

I’m gonna have to beg to differ on that one. I usually avoid hashtag "activism" like the plague, but #illridewithyou is one that I can, and did, get behind. The difference between something like, say, #bringourgirlsback or whatever it was and I’ll Ride With You, is that the former is what I...
  4. Grundos

General Geopolitics (for Armchair Generals)

China and Australia set to bolster military links Certainly an interesting development there^. It will be interesting to see how this affects our relationship with the US and Indo, and what Russia thinks about China warming up with the west.
  5. Grundos

NSW Sold, please delete

This bike will be at the social ride day at Ourimbah tomorrow. If you are interested in having a look or a test ride, don't hesitate to talk to me.
  6. Grundos

Travelling through europe

This cannot be emphasised enough. I was in Morzine for 7 days, and during that time I saw the sun for a grand total of about 10 seconds.
  7. Grundos

Travelling through europe

I recently did some travelling and riding in Europe with my own bike. Apart from carpooling from Geneva to Morzine with some mates and getting the shuttle back to Geneva, I was catching trains to get around. How much riding are you planning on doing? If you intend on taking your own bike and...
  8. Grundos

NSW Sold, please delete

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooold
  9. Grundos

General Geopolitics (for Armchair Generals)

Did the US also orchestrate the Black Death and the Spanish Flu? Seriously though, I'd be surprised if a big epidemic like the current Ebola crisis didn't pop up every now and then. ----...
  10. Grundos

Cairns or Canberra 2015??

Disclamer: I haven't seen the Cairns WC course or ridden any "proper" WC courses (Stromlo doesn't count, Whistler hasn't held WC's), so take the following with a grain of salt. I swear that the people moaning about Cairns are just looking for things to complain about. As far as I could tell by...
  11. Grundos

Dakine tail pad

I've been running one for a while now, and really, they're pretty shit. Mine tends to slide to an awkward position that has the buckles in contact with the frame. My advice is to look into other options like the Evoc equivalent or make your own. But yeah, if you do set one up right, they are...
  12. Grundos

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Now I might be a bit naive here, but doesn't this highlight an issue with our welfare policies more so than our immigration policies? Why dangle the carrot and then imprison everyone who comes to take a bite? BTW johnny, loving your posts, very informative.
  13. Grundos

NSW Sold - please delete

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II frame sixe medium + Fox Vanilla RC shock, Sram X9 derailler and stock seat post Location: Near Wyong, Central Coast, NSW Item Condition: Frame has been ridden pretty hard over 2 years but is in fine working order; a few minor scratches, some scuff marks, and 2...
  14. Grundos

The official running thread

I've recently started getting a little more serious about running, and have been amazed how enjoyable it becomes when you start getting into some bigger (for me, haha) runs. Did my first 10km this week in 51:00; couldn't believe how easy it was compared to doing 5km in 21:41. Wow, didn't...
  15. Grundos

Heart Rate Monitor in Strava

I have a Garmin Forerunner 910 watch which comes with a heart rate monitor, and supports both riding and running. The watch enables you to set alerts based on distance, time and heart rate, although I don't think you are able to set multiple alerts for any of those on it. Either way, I'm...
  16. Grundos

Atheism, theism, pantheism, polytheism and animism thread

Pretty well spot on with that post. The thing that I am genuinely curious about though, is what is a Christians’ perspective on other religions, like, say Hinduism? Do you think they’re different interpretations of the same thing? Are both somehow right in their own ways? Are they going to...
  17. Grundos

Atheism, theism, pantheism, polytheism and animism thread

Then the theory as to how diamonds are formed would still be right, it’s just that we’ve found another way that they can be formed. Science can’t “disprove” religion (in an absolute sense), but by the same token, religion can’t explain anything. Also, science will not give us absolute proofs...
  18. Grundos

Please Delete

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II frame, size M, with Fox Van RC shock and Sram X9 derailler. Location: Central Coast, NSW. Item Condition: A few scratches and wear marks, but otherwise good. Reason for selling: Got a carbon V10. Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: Pictures:
  19. Grundos

DH WC Standings???

Standings are here: http://www.uci.ch/templates/BUILTIN-NOFRAMES/Template1/layout.asp?MenuId=MTY4Nzk&LangId=1 UCI website is a cvnt. I'm guessing you're looking at the rankings, which include points from all UCI sanctioned races, including world cups.
  20. Grundos

Rotorburn Leaderboard.

Figured I should finally get in on this (plus this thread could use a boost) Pushups: 38 Pullups: 12 Muscleups: 1 Deadlift: 150 kg Bench: 70 kg Military press: 50 kg Squat: 110 kg