Search results

1. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

Rode yesterday and it’s a +1 for the wonga bubble wrap sound. It’s all I could think about while descending. That and also not hitting every child that was cruising along
  2. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

I spy with my little eye... a bike shop opening soon in the main street of Hastings
  3. Theflange87

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Put the bike in the car, came inside to gear up and checked Facebook. Red Hill is closed. I don’t have the balls to tell my bike yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Theflange87

trying to follow the previous conversation was hard.
  5. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

Spicy. Wishing they could do those mankeys again. I missed out on one last time. I get lost alot.
  6. Theflange87

I got dressed for work as a tear rolled down my cheek while in the midst of lockdown with probable extension. I arrived at work whimpering at the fact that closest downhill from me is 6km's away and i am only 'permitted' to travel 5. My bike is clean, my gear is ready to go, i have a leave pass...
  7. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

And i imagine it wouldnt be a discounted rate either?
  8. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

Its gone from ghetto to good. Manicured and proper features added. Its pretty popular
  9. Theflange87

Took her for a spin around lake parramatta. Loved getting dirty. The bike came along too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Ack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

$120 for both Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Thanks mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Not for a bike I own. I’m going to sell them. Was just wondering if e-bike weight or some other factor might have a say in type of rubber etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Well I would but then I wouldn’t be able to sell them. I don’t and will never own an e-bike. Was purely asking to see if I can add that to the ad I’ll be posting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Afternoon all! I’ve been gifted some Maxxis Ikon + 27.5 x 2.8" DC EXO/TR 120tpi Black tyres and I was wondering if they would be suitable for an E-Bike? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Theflange87

Little Things You Hate

I’ve messaged you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Theflange87

Little Things You Hate

I should of said how easily I break them
  18. Theflange87

Waiting for this rain in Sydney to kindly blow away...

Waiting for this rain in Sydney to kindly blow away...
  19. Theflange87

Aldi 29er

Has anyone modified the Aldi 29er in anyway? I’ve got one sitting in the shed and I’m keen to see what you’ve done!