Search results

1. J

Subaru Gravity Cup - Mt Buller

Thanx, good to see Sam take the win on his first race with new bike. Well done!
  2. J

Subaru Gravity Cup - Mt Buller

Results anyone ?
  3. J

Sam Hill wins Asia Pacific Downhill

Flash Result: Sam Hill wins 2011 Asia Pacific Downhill Challenge. On a track totally different from Australian or World Cup tracks, Sam Hill has won the Asia Pacific Downhill Challenge. The track took just under three and a half minutes for Sam to ride and consisted of roots, big rock drops...
  4. J

World Cup 2011 UCI World Mountain Bike Championships - Aus Team

Congratulations guys...and good luck !
  5. J

Australian Mountain Bike #113 is out now

Does anyone have this ? I'd like to know if there is much coverage of the Worlds DH in it - thanks.
  6. J

Worlds Team Announced

Congrats to all those selected - good luck guys & girls :D
  7. J

Maribor World Cup

what did happen to sam ? we couldn't get anything from freecaster
  8. J

2010 Unofficial Downhill World Cup Tipping Competition

Yes...we want Troy...young bloke on his first season out there....I was looking for his name on the list. Thanks
  9. J

Maribor World Cup

He's there already - http://iamspecialized.com/gravity/rider/sam-hill#/blog
  10. J

Sam Willoughby wins BMX World Cup Series

Congratulations Sam - awesome achievement. Another great Aussie cycling Sam :D
  11. J

World Cup World Cup DH #8 Schladming - Hill wins!!!

Yes Sam has been amazing the way he has hung in there & fought his way back in this series after the crash at Andorra putting a big dent in his points. Awesome to see his take back both his King of Schladming title & the world cup series title. Did you see the gold jacket for series podium ...
  12. J

Sam Hill representing down under!!Wc times

It was great to see - well done Sam & all the Aussie riders for giving it their best in an exciting series. Thanks guys - you did us proud :)
  13. J

Who's watching Schladming live?

Congratulations Sam on an awesome race & a well won series. Love that gold jacket !!! Congrats also to Mick for series podium finish - great result for Australia !!!:D
  14. J

World Cup World Cup #8 - Schladming Qualifying

YEEEEHAAAAAH SAMMUUUS - great result, great series win - awesome !!:D
  15. J

Who's watching Schladming live?

just got in & trying to load race from vitalmtb - is that working for anyone ? Its taking forever to load. For some reason can't access it from freecaster direct...help !
  16. J

Schladming - 2009 world cup final

...remember...green goes faster :D
  17. J

World Cup World Cup #6 - 4X Results - Mt Ste Anne

awesome results Jared - congratulations & good luck for Canberra - think it going to be your year ! :D
  18. J

World Cup World Cup 4x #5 Maribor Results

Go Aussies ! Congrats to Caroline, awesome result - well done Jared also, great to see you on top of the points table, good luck to both for the rest of the series.:)
  19. J

Sam Hill Kit

sam's kit I think this is one of the best kits ever - last year people were complaining about the black Monster kit & how it didn't show up in photos when the guys were riding in the trees etc. No worries now - seems like it was a one off for FW unfortunately as I would love to see the guys in...
  20. J

The 2009 Clict Photo Annual

Clict photo annual My copy arrived yesterday - fantastic pics. Ordered by email from Freewheel website & arrived very quickly. :) "Clict Photo Annual - Collectors Edition case bound book 196 pages of amazing images - the best riders - the best photographers - the biggest mtb magazine...