Search results

1. T

Clavicle Malunion - Surgeon Recommendation

Similar deformity. I'm in Toowoomba QLD but willing and able to travel the East Coast for the purpose of surgery.
  2. T

Clavicle Malunion - Surgeon Recommendation

Hi all, In 2014 I fractured my clavicle after 'catching an edge' while snowboarding. The clavicle broke into two pieces which did not join in their original position. The two pieces overlapped each other and healed. There is a noticable lump near the effected shoulder and the shoulder has been...
  3. T

Blast from the past - Illinbah 2007 nationals

I remember this race! Great memories. Thanks for sharing!
  4. T

Cheap Bike Hire New York

Hey all, I'm just wondering if any of you have had any luck hiring cycles in New York City? If so do you remember the name of the place you hired them from? Cheers, Tom PS - On the scale of 1 to 10 hectic. Whats it like cycling in the city? Are there 'opt out' options (bike lanes or...
  5. T

QLD Sold

Bump price drop
  6. T

QLD Sold

Bump......
  7. T

QLD Sold

BUMP price drop $1100! This bike has all new parts and has barely been ridden for the past 2 years! Want it gone!
  8. T

QLD Sold

Item: 2008 Norco Atomik Medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Scratched but very good condition! Reason for selling: I have started to get into road riding Price and price conditions: $1300 price drop $1100! Price drop $1000 ono want it gone! Extra! I will throw in a like new Troy Lee...
  9. T

The Triple J Thread.

Did anyone in Melbourne go to Alex's 21st? Sounded pretty fun I thought. What did people put for the hottest 100 of all time? I didn't get around to voting :(. Last years 100 was sweet, at least 10 songs i loved. Jealousy, No sex for Ben, skinny love, Ice cream, Oxford Comma, dawn of the dead...
  10. T

sikpups gallery of t-bar 09, 5th batch uploaded onto photobucket. page 11 for link.

Hey, any of 409, black farkin shirt, white shorts, norco atomic. Thanks.
  11. T

Toowoomba 3-05-09

Hey mate, you reckon you could chuck up 409? Thanks
  12. T

Toowoomba 09

What is wrong with you stupid people!!!
  13. T

26/04/09 Frenzy Ride

Sounds sweet, i'll be there, shottie one of kirens seats...
  14. T

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

Hey Mate, any of rider 248? Black shirt. Thanks, Tom
  15. T

HJ's/Moloney st/phanny mansion is no more

Mate real bikes got over them as they were easy :p yea i don't think the quarry did it because it was expanding, insurance and stuff I reckon.
  16. T

Wouldn't have a clue, was jumping them sunday on tuesday they were gone. It was just the one bobcat. It was bound to happen, especially after the dead chick and all... But hey we took good care, we had bins, planted mad grass and kept it neat we asked the locals before we built them and shiz...
  17. T

dam..
  18. T

Watch channel nine news now

Anyone have a link?
  19. T

Kenilworth Sunshine Series Rnd 6 Shots HERE

Hey mate could I grab one of rider 229. tom.lynch(at)hotmail(dot)com Thanks
  20. T

kenilworth state's

Hey, Any of rider 229, silver/green norco, red helmet and gloves. not sure what i was wearing sorry. Thanks tom.lynch(at)hotmail(dot)com