Search results

1. tobbogonist

Mtb gym routine

Gyms are finally opening back up in rural vic and im looking to set up some sort of routine. Was never big on going to the gym but it does absolute wonders for my abysmal mental health, previously I would go smash out a mixture of body building type excercising along with climbing strength...
  2. tobbogonist

Liv tempt fork upgrade help for the missus

So earlier this year my partner bought a Liv Tempt 3. As she uses a bike for work (riding with clients) a large part of it was tax deductable. I couldn't convince her to spend any more and we had to buy new through a retailer. We ride together on fire trails and I'm pushing her a little to get...
  3. tobbogonist

Best mobile coverage for Strava/fitbit etc

Good morning, I couldn't find a relevant thread so thought I would start a freshy. Im currently with Vodofone (lived in melb 8 years) and the coverage is atrocious out in the NE of Vic. I drop out constantly, an example of such is below. I'm not a strava racer type madman, I just like to...
  4. tobbogonist

Rockshox pushloc cable install help

Alright.. I've been fiddling around with this since 3 this afternoon and the poor dog has missed out on his walk. How do I bloody thread the cable through the pushloc remote? I'm only new here and you have all been great help with the few small questions I've had, I appreciate that immensly, but...
  5. tobbogonist

Introduction type thingy.

Hello, I bought a mtb in 2016 after fracturing a vertebrae. Used to ride as a child although discovered mountain unicycling at about 17. Did you know you can get a top of the range unicycle for like 800 bucks.. I could afford that. Ive been kicking about for a while reading what music you...