Search results

1. mykryk

STOLEN Giant reign XO

Just had my 2010 reign xo stolen from my garage in Narrabeen. It has blue altas bars and a white/black ti fly seat. If anyone see's it around the beaches contact me on 0403526498 I have never seen another one around, so quiet a rare bike for a giant. I will post Picts up soon, computers...
  2. mykryk

2010 Reign XO - Snapped the bottom link

After plenty of research before I bought a 2010 reign x, I knew of the problem but took the odds. Anyone else had this happen?
  3. mykryk

How much lighter are Ti springs?

I'm looking into Ti springs for my DHX 5 and am interested if anyone knows the actual weight of some of the Ti springs out there on the market. I'm personally after a 450 x 3". If you are running a Ti spring and you do know it's weight can you post what size it is, who made it and how much it...
  4. mykryk

Put some new parts on the old girl (update)

Just put some boxxer world cups, a DHX 5 and some Code 7's on the Demo 9. And some 10 year limited edition Funn 710 bars This is a work in progress...more pictures through out the thread. I'll stick one in here when it's finished. Almost done...Photos on page 2. I don't like the mint...
  5. mykryk

Thredbo snaps

A couple of shots from Thredbo on the 27th of Dec.