Search results

1. D

Glenworth is Back

Aaah more marketing bubbles from a contingent that subbie built trailz fall apart more easily than the average pack of skittlez. Here is an easy one - show an approved DA from central coast council for the glenworth Maccas you have sold the icecream dream on No Maccas can go ahead without...
  2. D

Glenworth is Back

Diggling around the dirt, it is unofficially confirmed that Glenworth Valley is building trails. Still without DA approval, Dirt Fart are on the ground. The Macdonalds of trail building will undoubtedly come forth with their marketing pizaz of the next greatest destination of dirt fart glory...
  3. D

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

The project is in a mid-stage of the D/A process which incidentally passed the gateway with council on the 2014 application who are now considering the 2018 amendment. No public document on record exists with this statement. so it's a waiting game then is it ? Now where did I leave my bike ?
  4. D

Naysayers be damned. Free froth for everyone
  5. D

The Facebook page says 3.5 million buckuroos to build some jumps 12 years to get there ? You be standing in the VIP line with your bike along time. I'm diggling for info, because there isn't any
  6. D

phoned Glenworth Valley. it's not opening in Easter 2020.. at least that new Belrose place will open this year.
  7. D

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Bondi Beach , Speedos . Say no more
  8. D

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Go Tony. So typical
  9. D

All good mate. You said we're part of the way there now. Are you involved with this project ? Is it opening Easter ?
  10. D

Tubbsy, that shot is not gvbp champ ✌️I hope their next post is about the Easter opening for sure ..
  11. D

I did some diggling in those DA documents that the owner of Glenworth has submitted. The glenworth property has environment and heritage stuff and running a recreation facility is not allowed. So impossible to dig MTB trails or run a bike park without approvals.. the videos the gvbp page...
  12. D

I saw this. Pretty sure old mate who won the bike is good mates with the bloke that did the designs and is one of the bike park crew. He is on one of the videos they put out.. . His Instagram has him riding with the bloke who won the bike. Doublediamonddomz or sumthing. Suss as fuck. Its...
  13. D

What a thread. Good read this one. A simple search of the suburb Glenworth Valley on central coast councils development application tracking doo hickey has no mountain bike application whatsoever. Unless it's a under the radar sort of deal, they won't be opening in Easter this year without an...