Search results

1. T

Greetings from Tasmania

Ah, well that's good work going on up there at the moment. I'm looking forward to seeing these new tracks completed. Depending on how I go with work I would like to try and come along to some events as well. Also, I believe we have crossed paths before. I may have drawn some plans for you...
  2. T

Greetings from Tasmania

Thanks Nambra. Tassie is a great place for any kind of cycling really. That's partly why I've settled here. I'm originally from the south coast, Ulladulla. You are right about the surname, and we would be related to the Ballina crew - distant cousins of some sort.
  3. T

Greetings from Tasmania

I'm not sure either, I've seen nothing advertised for a while, but I might just be out of the loop. I may have been to some of the same gigs as you. They were also trying to get a movie society happening there for a while as well. A similar thing would happen when I left the bottom pub in...
  4. T

Greetings from Tasmania

It's on the cards...
  5. T

Greetings from Tasmania

Heh, I've been there a couple of times to see some musicians I know, but always left before it got to full or rowdy.
  6. T

Greetings from Tasmania

Thanks, I think I'd rather spend more time here than a few other places on the internet
  7. T

Greetings from Tasmania

Thanks Stredda! Wow, that's some serious injuries - suffering for the craft perhaps. I'm in Penguin, 5 minute drive from the MTB park and Monty loop. Yes, I'm impressed by the amount of trails currently, and looking forward to the new ones. My favourite park is Wild Mersey, out your way.
  8. T

Greetings from Tasmania

G'day. Increasingly old, increasingly grumpy man here. Mid-late 40's. As a teenager in coastal NSW I had a road and mountain bike, but when I moved to the big city, I had to pick one, so road bike it was. Now I've been in North West Tas for about 20 years, continuing to ride the road bike...