Search results

1. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Frame just delivered! Waiting on a drivetrain to build it up, but looks stunning so far. Can't wait to ride it!
  2. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Sorry to hear that, glad you're ok. It seems to me like all Marino frame failures that I've heard of are on full suspensions and near that area. That said I haven't heard of many, so it could just be a coincidence
  3. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Just heard from Marino and they said my frame is currently shipping.
  4. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Fully painted and ready to ship!
  5. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Just saw this on their Instagram, it's a multipivot and looks very interesting.
  6. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Yeah, they mentioned my frame being delayed a few weeks ago, since they were focusing on the other orders that they weren't working on due to COVID. They now say it's probably going to be mid January. I don't mind, since I expected it and I have a working bike in the meantime
  7. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Looks like the whole frame is about ready for paint!
  8. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Front triangle assembled.
  9. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Looks interesting- what's your current frame?
  10. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

They seem to be expanding on their customer service department, to be honest. We have different experiences of course, but Elijah was very kind, yet understandably busy. Once I got a communication chain going with color options, final payments, and the like, it was never too long between...
  11. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Sorry to hear about that. I hate to bother them, but if I don't hear back in more than a week and a half, I send a follow up email. It's worked so far, and while I feel bad that they're swamped, it's not hard to imagine one email getting lost in the sea of other orders or them forgetting about...
  12. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

They seem to be expediting their orders since they were backed up from March to July. Communication has been within the day for me. Sorry to hear about your frame, I hope the other one isn't giving you any trouble.
  13. lear45

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Just finished up my geo and sent a deposit. Current estimate is 7 weeks out. Stoked!!