Search results

1. Doggy

tassie trip easter

I was down at Launceston at Xmas and was riding around there. Hollybank was awesome fun, you can shuttle it or ride back up but fist that. You can shuttle half the track at about 6km long or do the full track at around 11km. Also rode around Trevallyn which was also good and nice and close to...
  2. Doggy

Selfies

I have beautiful boots Just hanging around site
  3. Doggy

Jehovah's witnesses at my door and the evolution of boobies

They recently updated their website, which is why they are doin the JW thing now instead of jehovahs wankers title and im guessing the reason for their recent wanderings. I have over the years done several methods of ridding them from my lands and by lands I mean front driveway. Method 1 is to...
  4. Doggy

A day in your life......

Yeah it was a cool place to explore. I was there for about 14 months from just after the start of firetail right through to the commissioning of kings valley
  5. Doggy

A day in your life......

Ive got a couple of pics around from blasts at FMGs solomom mine site that we snapped during construction. Have to be over 1km from the blast but still fugging cool. Will have to dig them up
  6. Doggy

A day in your life......

Bah, anyone can do it....all you gotta remember is red means dead, I think.
  7. Doggy

A day in your life......

Im a sparky so it does have its inteleckshual moments, Im a leading hand most of the time so can be looking after up to about 15-20 guys under me organising work, gear and plans blah blah blah. I stop going bat shit crazy bu going to the gym pretty much every night or swimming or running which...
  8. Doggy

A day in your life......

Im home for 6 weeks now between projects so the days consist of looking after baby, ride bikes, walk dogs, go running, play with rc cars and sleep. When working my days goes a little something like this. Wake up 430...shower Wander out of donga, check work boots for creepy crawlies and join the...
  9. Doggy

Prototype SC V10 .....275

why wait...just get on this one
  10. Doggy

Bike shop recomendations

If you want one on the coast, Just ride (nerang cycles) at Nerang have always been good to me. Ive brought 3 bikes off them and have been very happy with the service justridenerang.com.au
  11. Doggy

What would you do?

Do you really want or need to spend massive dollars just because #YOLO #FIFO and you are trying to substitute for the usual SS ute and Jet ski that we are supposed to get? You can get a perfectly capable 150mm travel bike for a few grand that will handle all and cost you a week or so's pay. I...
  12. Doggy

Online anonymity

I can confirm this, he even tried to offer me free candy and show me a remote track when we met in Queenstown. Why he wanted to take a person who didnt know the trails to a quiet area Im not sure, plenty of locals that could have shown him....such a nice young man
  13. Doggy

trip to nz definately worth it

Just got back from Qtown a couple of weeks ago, second the call about Mitchey from Pinewood is an awesome help as are the QBT guys. Its well worth getting out of the gondy trails and riding elsewhere.
  14. Doggy

Questions about Canada

Im gonna come to Covermore's defence here. I used them on my last trip to Whis when I thought it would be an awesome idea to break my ankle the day before we flew home. I had paid for all my medical straight up and kept all doctors reports and receipts to have all this paid back to me and they...
  15. Doggy

downhill rims Help

I havent gone wrong with 823's yet, can be tubeless if you like as a bonus if that tickles your fancy. Im about as smooth as gang rape and they survive me
  16. Doggy

Dobbo's Track - Blackstone Location?

Pretty sure we had to wave goodbye to access on that side of Castle
  17. Doggy

If you have a beard, guess what...., you're an idiot.

He is...or was the anti-fashionista...:faint2:
  18. Doggy

I wonder if Keanu Reeves is available for a remake of the matrix? I think stumbled onto something here for the topic of the movie/s
  19. Doggy

Now couldn't your theory of the anti fashion folk be used along the same lines for what you are saying now. You are the autonomous anti-beard/fashion/hipster douche, etc. People will see you being the afore mentioned anti-BFH for short, they will thinnk it is cool, they will want to be like...
  20. Doggy

2009 Cove Handjob buildup (ex-Big Dan frame)

I had my 09 V10 frame powder coated what one could say was a fairly loud purple colour and it came out unreal, it was a bit of a newish colour for him so he wasnt 100% sure how durable it was going to be but he was up front about that before he did it incase I wished to change the colour. He...