Search results

1. O

Kids bike sizing

This is actually a good suggestion, but Son No. 2 is three years younger and is lining up for hand me downs, so frame upgrade with same components route isn't viable until we get to bigger sizes.
  2. O

Kids bike sizing

I'm kind of jealous of your height :) I'm 188cm and ride an XL Spectral and I guess part of my concern is that if my son jumps up frame sizes every 2 years, I'm going to be looking at buying at least four more bikes (or possibly 2 if I can put him to work at age 14). I could probably handle that...
  3. O

Kids bike sizing

Hi everyone, I've got a nearly 10 year old that is currently on a Norco Fluid FS 24 (24" wheel) that he looks to be outgrowing at 143cm tall. I've put a 60mm stem on it to buy a bit more time, but ultimately I'm looking for the next size up. Like everyone, I want to maximise the life of the...
  4. O

Canyon Spectral - creaking headset

Just to provide a bit more info on this issue. I think the problem is with the Canyon composite (plastic) bearing cover. If you assemble the headset and observe the sides of the cover, you can see it deforming as you tighten the top cap to the recommended 6nm of torque. I can only assume that if...