Search results

1. R

Best Gold Coast Trails? DH/AM

Outlook ! you can start on the small stuff and work your way up !
  2. R

You know you're a cyclist when...

you know your a cyclist when after fracturing and dislocating your shoulder your doing physio exercises in your favourite bike shop while looking at new parts !
  3. R

Nerang outlook

the bottom left line has just been rebuild and tested on the weekend . it worked well but is still abit dry and powdery so will remain closed for awhile yet !
  4. R

Bike frame respray

I have heard that paintmybike in Brisbane are able to do great one off paint jobs :)
  5. R

Nerang outlook

I hope you dont mean me ! I am only 42 and a brand new sc nomad is anything but exceeding average lol
  6. R

Thomson Dropper Post

i have been waiting impatiently to purchase my first dropper post and had it down to either the reverb or the lev ! Now i will have to wait till next year :ohwell: I still would like the cable at the base but in the end overall performance is what im in the market for !!
  7. R

Save outlooks!

Thank you for offering the support !! At some stage in the near future we will need financial members for the club so if your interested that would be the most powerful way of supporting the cause. This will help by maintaining access,covering you for insurance while your riding and go towards...
  8. R

Save outlooks!

^^^ That looks like a plummers crack :yuck:
  9. R

Save outlooks!

Thanks Dozer i/we need all the advice and feedback possible at the moment as the political side of riding bikes is new to me ! Could you pm me your number so I could call you for a chat at some point. We are learning on the fly but would be great to get pointers if you dont mind ! Oh and i...
  10. R

Save outlooks!

Did someone call a plummer :wave:
  11. R

Save outlooks!

We had a very positive meeting at the track this morning with Councillors Tracey Gilmore ( division 5 ) and Glenn Tozer ( division 9 ). They are supportive of our cause so now the ball is back in our court to get organised asap. We need to create a club so we can be officially recognized and...
  12. R

Save outlooks!

Hey ridenparadise ! Has your Nanna voted yet !? We would appreciate her vote too ;)
  13. R

Save outlooks!

There are basically two tracks at the moment with a third one near completion that is a straight up dh track. The two existing tracks have a couple of points where you can change onto the other which keeps it interesting. As far as vids go I will have a look for some on youtube and let you know.
  14. R

Save outlooks!

Your right WynterPlace there is some really big stuff at outlook! The beauty of this place is that ther is something for everyone from absolute beginner to pro riders! You can just start on the small stuff and slowly work your way up to the big stuff as it is all very well made and maintained ...
  15. R

Save outlooks!

562 strong !!! keep them coming people:peace:
  16. R

Save outlooks!

505 to be exact :love:
  17. R

Save outlooks!

We are now up to 474 signatures so hopefully we will have 500 plus in the next day or so! Keep them coming people :love:
  18. R

Save outlooks!

A friend is contacting mic and Tracey Hanna asap .they are obviously racing at the world cup so hopefully they can talk to some other high profile Aussie racers and get more signatures! Tracey has done some training at outlook so it would be great to have her onboard ! Congratulation Tracey on...
  19. R

Save outlooks!

Our petition has just gone over 300 :) we still need heaps more so if you haven't signed it could you take 3 minutes please ;)
  20. R

trail build

I am interested !! Have PM ed you .