Search results

1. W

Waltlys Honzo Paradox

Waltly has offered double butting for a while, and it's still spec on a number of its frames on Alibaba. I'm guessing there's big demand right now, and Waltly is setting aside the double butting for larger accounts.
  2. W

Waltlys Honzo Paradox

Just got a response back from Waltly, and they no longer offer double butted tubes. Curious whether this will have a significant impact on weight or ride quality?
  3. W

Waltlys Honzo Paradox

Cool posts! I just sent in a request for a price quote for a "Waltly Paradox", sized for a large.
  4. W

First Waltly frame

Cool to see it dirtied up a bit! Could you share some more details on the ride? The same geo in aluminum (Banshee Paradox) got some great reviews on hardtail party. Eager to hear how it translates in titanium. FWIW I'm getting pretty close to pulling the trigger on something like this myself...
  5. W

First Waltly frame

Great looking bike! Um, are you running a reverse mullet? Maybe it's the perspective of the photo but that looks like a 26" front wheel...
  6. W

First Waltly frame

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing it built up!
  7. W

First Waltly frame

Those drawings were pretty cool. Have you received the frame yet? Really keen to see how it turned out!
  8. W

First Waltly frame

Hey, would you be ok to share the full pdf drawing? I'd be interested to see what Waltly is doing with the chainstays. Thanks!
  9. W

First Waltly frame

I'm in Melbourne and just stumbled across this thread while researching whether Waltly might work for a frame based off a Banshee Paradox, given that all the frames I want are sold out (Paradox, Bfe Max). Really looking forward to seeing how it turns out!