Search results

1. Squidfayce

Wholesale nursery access

Any landscapers or the like that have access to Dinsan or plantmark nurseries? Trying to get some uncommon corymbias, but retail nurseries struggle to get any stock.
  2. Squidfayce

Opticomm ONT and mesh networking

I considder myself pretty savvy with tech, but today I got stumped. I've got opticomm at the new place and have an Adtrans sdx 611 ONT. I tried plugging this into the mesh router and followed all the instructions only to not be able to the internet. ISP has confirmed all look good and they...
  3. Squidfayce

Concreter recommendations

Anyone know some concreters they can vouch for? Need some work done. Around 120sqm of concreting in the western suburbs Melbourne. Driveway, paths, entertaining area etc.
  4. Squidfayce

removalists

So what's the deal with removalists these days? I haven't used one in 10 years. The mob i used 10 years ago is operating fine. Cost me ~700 bucks back then. Contacted them again, price is around 1400. Now I don't mind paying a fair price for fair work and I expected that it was going to be a...
  5. Squidfayce

Need some steel fabrication

After some custom steel L brackets made for a mantelpiece and need it in 2-3 weeks max. Any fabricators here keen to knock out a few for me? Will pay any reasonable asking price. Dm me and I'll draw up a diagram with measurements and you can price them up.
  6. Squidfayce

Mt Buller end of season day trip

I'm driving up to Buller from Melbourne this Saturday for a day trip to enjoy some shuttles before the season ends. If you want a lift there and back, hit me up. Would be looking to leave early to get there with enough time before the shuttles start and have something to eat Not sticking...
  7. Squidfayce

VIC SOLD - SRAM XX1 MECH - $350

Item: SRAM xx1 mech Location: Melbourne western suburbs Item Condition: used (600km) Reason for selling: sitting around collecting dust. Upgraded to AXS shortly after buying this. Price and price conditions: $350 pick up, can drop off locally. Can post at buyers expense. Extra Info: if you're...
  8. Squidfayce

hiring an e-bike

Anyone have the scoop where I might be able to hire a e-MTB in Metro Melbourne? Keen to try one out, but I don't want to go somewhere they have them on mountain (bright, lake mountain etc) because I'd just like the freedom of taking it to my locals or any other trail i feel like at the time...
  9. Squidfayce

Landscaping - need a hand in a couple months. Paid labour

SO I thought I'd put this out there. I'm in need of a hand setting some post stirrups and some galvanised H and C channels into the ground for some landscaping I'll be doing in a couple months. I'm pretty handy, but I really only get one shot at getting the alignment/plumbness of this stuff...
  10. Squidfayce

SOLD - 3xl fox jersey

Bought a 3xl fox jersey knowing I was a 2xl because I felt fat. It's too big. Grey on black. I've not worn it. It's fresh, just tags taken off it...
  11. Squidfayce

Lake mountain Cascade trail trip

I'm making my way to Lake Mountain on Sunday for the 10:30 am Shuttle if anyone wants a lift there and back. Weather looks great. Cool and overcast. If you're planning on riding with me, caveat is I'm super unfit. I've been off the bike since the stack last month (injury was worse than...
  12. Squidfayce

Project build - trek hard tail

So I have a trek marlin 5 sitting around that's full stock. It's my rat bike. I'm thinking about giving it an overhaul to make it less shit to ride when I want to/need to. Possibly making it capable for a bit of trail bashing if I want to take a mate that doesn't ride etc. The idea will be...
  13. Squidfayce

FOUND - WTB - 100mm dropper, external routing

No longer need. Bought one online.
  14. Squidfayce

Float x2 (2020) tuning questions

Hey all, Thought I'd consult the brains trust after doing some searching on the forum and online and not finding the info I need. So I'm a heavy rider (130kg kitted up), 6'1. Without spacers, setting the psi to my weight brings it right to the upper end of allowable PSI and would see bottom...
  15. Squidfayce

anyone name their Bike (or their car?)

Curious if anyone names their bikes, or think that's weird? If you think its weird, did you name your car? if so, fess up so you can be called a hypocrite in public. My car is named Roxy, she a free spirited gal - red VF SV6 Thinking of a name for the bike...But it feels weird, don't know why...
  16. Squidfayce

Squid's sled

Frame - T-Series Yeti SB150 - XL Rear shock - Fox Factory Float X2 Front shock/fork - Fox Factory 38 Handlebars - One up carbon 20mm rise Stem - One up 35mm Headset - Cane creek Grips - Ergon GA1 Saddle - Ergon SM comp Seatpost - Fox Factory Transfer Front brake - SRAM CODE RSC 200MM rotor Rear...
  17. Squidfayce

New here.

Hey. New here. I've had the privelage of working from home because of the coronavirus, and as a result I bought a hard tail trek, rode it around and got the taste for something more. So i did something stupid(not really). I bought a yeti sb150. Being built up, will be riding it from the...