Search results

1. J

So, you want North Shore inspiration?

if they took that to the homeshow they could pass it off as designer furniture.....that kinda stuff takes serious commitment. its freakin awesome!
  2. J

wanted-dj forks!!!

What: dj forks-fireflys, dj IIs, flicks etc Price range/Willing to Pay: 200-250 neg., if you want will trade 04 marz exr+cash Location: sydney, nth shore Extra Info: to put on 05 stp 2, needs to be pretty good condition. email to ops_bt@hotmail.com.
  3. J

Your dumbest stack

my funniest (not my worst) was riding around a netball court practicing whe;llies while my sister played on another court. i brought my front wheel down after a pretty good one and smashed into a netball pole, fillped over the font and got sandwiched bettween the pole and my bike.
  4. J

Social Ride - Red Hill, Sun 23rd April

any chance of a jumping session too?
  5. J

rennies jump

when on channel 10
  6. J

Camelbak or similar.

i got my dueter airstripes 2l of water and 4l of space for $69 so just go and buy it from a shop if you want it first hand. if you want a camelback specifically, you can get there cheapest model for around 100 bucks. buy one from a shop is the moral of this story.
  7. J

Want to buy Benders Canfield? look no further.

Ur all dicks. this bike is extremely good so stop bagging it out.
  8. J

Tricks you'd most like to learn

good one, my story exactly.
  9. J

Suggestions on a GOOD BIKE please....

norco sasquatch for freeride and dj, stp for street and dj. stp 06 are sweet!
  10. J

willoughby DJ's poll - time to be pro-active

first red hill and now willow, wherever i ride gets killed! i hate councils, there such party poopers.
  11. J

School MTB programs.

the closest thing our school has to a mountain biking club is the police program cares. you learn all about road safety on bikes.....how thrilling. maybe i could have fun next year in high school:( :confused: anyway sounds really cool
  12. J

Warning for DJ s north sydney area

no work no ride...it works!
  13. J

Foam Pit Foam.

thanks everyone, i now have foam pit fever off to get the shovel! ps. why dont you cut up the matresses instead of bouncing off whole ones?
  14. J

Hayes mag dh disc brakes 8" $100

yeah ben, cant buy them so ruin his sale?? nice try, heehee:D if the captain drops out stp 2 dude still interested-i know this cause im his friend:eek: cheers
  15. J

Are YOU a bike snob??

great thread-i reckon biking is a disease and once you catch it it wont go away, you just have to be a snob and gloat at other peoples crap. the unfair bit is when someone gloats at you.........:)
  16. J

*UPDATED PICS* My front yard DJ's

wish i had a front yard to do that stuff in! the jump looks sick mate, no idea what to do about photos, i thought it was my dodgy computer. anyway, happy jumpin
  17. J

Remember that cyclist killed in the UK?

bloody walkers, think they own all the trails around, no consideraton for bikes. i hope they take out one of their own with a booby trap, you know, rope around the ankle thing? anyways walkers should stick to footpaths, thats what they were made for!
  18. J

Tricks you'd most like to learn

table top x up, its a long way off though:mad:
  19. J

big gap=broken forks

i was there and im twelve....i got a pic of him smashing into the tree, but its on a disposable, does anyone know how to get it on the computer??? cheers