Search results

1. J

wanted-dj forks!!!

What: dj forks-fireflys, dj IIs, flicks etc Price range/Willing to Pay: 200-250 neg., if you want will trade 04 marz exr+cash Location: sydney, nth shore Extra Info: to put on 05 stp 2, needs to be pretty good condition. email to ops_bt@hotmail.com.
  2. J

did red hill really get demolised?????

hey this for all you dirt jumpers who live around sydney...... ive been hearing lots of roumors that red hill was demolished by the council or something so i was wondering if anyone could comfirm this?????
  3. J

bike

What: mainly mountain bike, some djing Price range/Willing to Pay: 1200 down Location: sydney Extra Info: im posting this for a friend, he has his eyes set on a gt something but i reckon hes hould get something better second hand. even a suggestion as to which type of bike to get 1st or 2nd...
  4. J

bike

What: mainly mountain bike, some djing Price range/Willing to Pay: 1200 down Location: sydney Extra Info: im posting this for a friend, he has his eyes set on a gt something but i reckon hes hould get something better second hand. even a suggestion as to which type of bike to get 1st or 2nd...