Search results

1. Mr.Speed

Lets see your best 4X

Hey all, Just wantin to get some pointers for a 4X bike as im gonna start racing, show me what youve got guys. cheers mike;)
  2. Mr.Speed

Mr Control MRP Slalom

What: Mr Control MRP Slalom Price range/Willing to Pay: neg Location: melb/ may post Extra Info: below hi i am wanting to buy a Mr Control MRP Slalom Copy. if any one has one email me on viney_1@hotmail.com or reply in this thread. if anyone has had one they could also comment too...
  3. Mr.Speed

Imperial Twin roller chainguide

hi everyone, i was just wondering whether anyone who has bought the Imperial Twin roller chainguide from dh direct would share any comments on it, is it worth it?, does it run smooth, id also like to know if it would fit an 05 norco rampage, any help appreciated cheers mike:D
  4. Mr.Speed

Kicker to DJ

hey all, i just wanted to post up some of the pics of the kicker i made, i know it aint that big but it is my pride and joy this long weekend. i started on fridy by designing the whole thing, then on satdy and sundy i cut all the peices to size, now after 3 hours straight off screwing...
  5. Mr.Speed

Loose front wheel

Hey all, Have you ever wondered what happens when you jump a 16 inch with a loose front wheel? After doing the dreaded last jump and stacking and hitting a tree and the front wheel coming off on a 16 inch bike. I decided to bunnyhop a gutter. Not very smart. Heres the after math. I...
  6. Mr.Speed

Postage costs

hi guys i was just wondering if anyone has posted a bike could they tell me the approximate dimesions that they packed it into, this bike could be going from bris to melb too. any help would be appreicated, thanks guys;)
  7. Mr.Speed

Maxxis High Roller

hi everyone i was just wondering wat you guys think of the maxxis high rollers, i found them on dhdirect for $55 a pair Maxxis High Roller 2.35 twin pack [More Info] Buy two Maxxis 2.35 single ply Super tackies with tube and rim strip for $55 . Great tyres and a great deal! TEMPORARILY OUT...
  8. Mr.Speed

Want hardtail, around $800.

What: DJ/Freeride Hardtail Price range/Willing to Pay: $800 Give or take Location: Melb but will post Extra Info: ive been looking around for a hardtail around $800 for a couple months now and cant seem to find one, i have been trawling through the complete bikes section in this forum. I...
  9. Mr.Speed

Want hardtail, around $800.

hi everybody, ive been looking around for a hardtail around $800 for a couple months now and cant seem to find one, i have been trawling through the complete bikes section in this forum. I thought i might try and get the people selling bikes to come to me. I want a hardtail, must have disc...
  10. Mr.Speed

Sweet 16"

hello all, i recently went to a school fete and picked up a sixteen incha for 1 dollar, not bad eh.:D i took it home and totally disassembled it, sanded down the paint and took all the stickers of, i resprayed the frame and all parts to make it look sweet, now all i gotta do is...
  11. Mr.Speed

04 Sasquatch Pros and Cons

hi i am thinking about buying a second hand 04 sasquatch and i was wondering if anyone who has ridden one of these knows of the pros and cons of this bike. it has standard marzocchi dirt jumper 3 and hayes 8 inch hydros. if anyone could help me i would appreciate it thanks :D
  12. Mr.Speed

Just Gettin into the MTB Game

I am just gettin into mountain bikes, :confused: my friends with Norco Rampage 05 and Giant STP2 let me ride there bikes. They ride awsome and i love the forks on the rampage, marzocchi Z-1 FR2 with 150mm travel, so smooth. :cool: I am looking to buy a bike probly second hand as i...