Search results

1. alexMc

NSW Looking for a Cannondale Trigger, Scalpel, Jekyll etc

Item: Looking for a Cannondale Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: <$2,000 Extra Info:Looking for either a Trigger, Scalpel or Jekyll or even and older model. Must be at least a large frame with lefty and 27.5" or 29" wheel set. Looking to revive an old obsession...
  2. alexMc

WTB: Hope M4 Brakes

Looking for a Hope M4 Brakeset front and rear with rotors preferably. Let me know what you've got!
  3. alexMc

WTB: Lefty Crossmax WHeelset 26"

Or simmiliar. Let me know what you've got!
  4. alexMc

NSW SOLD 2010 Giant Anthem X3 Medium

SOLD Item: 2010 Giant Anthem X3 Medium Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Fairly good, it has been well looked after and is cleaned after each ride. There are the usual wear and tear damage marks that can be seen in the photos. The derailleurs could both use a bit of fine...
  5. alexMc

WANTED: Cannondale Rush

Item: I'm looking for a Cannondale Rush w/ lefty in Large Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW Price : Willing to spend up to around $1500 Extra Info: Must be in good condition. Will consider a Scalpel or Gemini etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  6. alexMc

Ever though you were anal / OCD?

Think again. http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391 I stopped reading after the first few pages, and was just in awe scrolling through all the photos.
  7. alexMc

Sold

Sold. Delete
  8. alexMc

Sold

Item: 2003 Cannondale Gemini 1000 Location: North Manly, NSW Item Condition: Awesome, really well for its age Reason for selling: Don't use it enough, downgrading Price and price conditions: $2,000 Extra Info: Bike has just recently had a complete service, including front and rear shocks...
  9. alexMc

City Ride 23.1.2008

Didn't get many shots, enjoy! Chris's bail, photograph doesn't really depict the action.
  10. alexMc

Cannondale Lefty Stem

What: Cannondale lefty stem Price range/Willing to Pay: What do you want for it? Location: Doesn't matter Extra Info: 25.4mm or 31.8mm either or Cheers, Alex
  11. alexMc

Is crossmax worth it?

I know there is alot of threads around but im after a comparison between two specific wheels. I've just bought a Gemini 1000 w/ lefty, and want to give it an xc build. The wheels on it now are a spinergy wheelset, im unsure of which type but its 32 hole, i attached pictures below, someone...
  12. alexMc

Please Delete

Please delete wrong forum
  13. alexMc

Crossmax Lefty

What: Mavic Crossmax lefty wheelset, Front and Rear Price range/Willing to Pay: What they're worth Location: Not an Issue Extra Info: Prefer black, although not fussed. Let me know what you've got Cheers, Alex
  14. alexMc

Which crankset?

Im after a new crankset, with a budget of around $300. My Choices so far are; 2008 XT 2007 Deore XT Shimano Hone Shimano Deore LX What do you guys think would be best, doing 95% Cross Country Cheers, Alex
  15. alexMc

Rock Shox Maxle

Hey I had alot of trouble getting my maxle out today it was stuck and needed force to remove it, the thread on the maxle is mangled altough the fork apears to be fine. Does any one know where i can get a replacment one or if i can get in touch with a RS/Sram rep, the website has no details...
  16. alexMc

Rock Shox Maxle, Urgent

What: Rock Shox 20mm maxle Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever it takes Location: Not fused Extra Info: Need one that is in good condition, the one i have has fked its self
  17. alexMc

Sold

Item: 2006 NS Suburban, black Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: XC Price and price conditions: $2,600! Extra Info: Frame, Cranks, Forks, Bar & Stem were bough second hand although they are awesome condition. The Rest of the bike is brand new. Built...
  18. alexMc

Please delete

please delete, decided to sell in respective forums
  19. alexMc

Fatal Error?

It happened when I was searching, just thought i would let you know Cheers, Alex
  20. alexMc

NS Suburban

My new ride, super happy with it Specs are: Frame: 06' NS Suburban - Black Headset: Token Forks: Rock Shox Pike 454 Cranks: Shimano Saint Hubs: R: NS Single Speed - Red F: NS 20mm - Red Rims: Mavic EX 721 Tyres: Maxxis Larsen TT Brakes: Hope M4 Bar & Stem: Eastern Vice & Eastern EA30...