Search results

1. Lizardskin

4x nationals

Can anyone tell me the locations of the nationals 4x? Last I heard they were still deciding 2 of the rounds. Cheers
  2. Lizardskin

Elite Women at Brookfield?

Just wanted to see if anyone got pictures of some of the fantastic stacks that us girls did yesterday for you all. :confused: I know that Sam had a few corkers in the dusty section, so did I. Lea and Sam both went off in the rocks up the top. And Sam and I also collided on the last corner...
  3. Lizardskin

Photos of Sunshine series round3

Just a few photos from Kandanga, QLD. Photographer only figured out how to time the photo taking right for Tracey (surely she gets enough good photos of herself! :) ). Lea at the road gap Jayne at the road gap Sam at the road gap Tracey at the road gap Carol near the...
  4. Lizardskin

Sombrio gear in Brisbane

Can someone tell me what bike shops stock Sombrio gear in Brisbane ?
  5. Lizardskin

STOLEN BIKES - 2 x Dirt jumpers - SA

STOLEN BIKES - 2 x Dirt jumpers Date taken: Either last night Thurs 7th Feb 2008 or Wed night 6th Feb 2008. Where from: From our Shed in Eden Hills - SA How: Some wankers kicked the shed door in Whats gone?: 2002 Norco One 2 Five Hardtail & 2005 Brian Lopes GT Hardtail . Bike...
  6. Lizardskin

Roxy and National Champs

Where is Roxy these days? Has she gone off the radar? :confused: Normally she is always on here with the banter... Anyways, Ive been to all 3 of the DH nationals this year so far, and there has been a huge number of girls out there in all classes. Nice one ! :) Hope to see you all at...
  7. Lizardskin

Eagle Round 1 Nats

Not sure if there already was a thread for this, but I put some photos of the track up on the chicks section. Can be seen here: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=102889&page=2
  8. Lizardskin

Come on girls-where are all the phat snaps?

This section hasnt been updated in ages. Anyone got any good photos? :confused: What about you NZ chicks? I love seeing your crazy rock gardens..
  9. Lizardskin

Round 1 Nationals - Eagle Park SA

So whos coming over to little ol Adelaide to race the first round of the Nationals? :) http://www.eaglenatsa.com/
  10. Lizardskin

Worlds

Hey anyone know what happened to Caroline at the Worlds? Congrats to Tracey on her 3rd place! You go girl! :)
  11. Lizardskin

foxy final run ?

Hey Foxy What happened on your final run at the NSW State champs? :( Little Alice is getting fast isnt she! wooot. I can't wait to see how much all the junior girls have improved at the Nationals this year.
  12. Lizardskin

Our Last DH race

Hey, just thought Id put some shots up of our last DH race. They arent the greatest, but I love seeing photos that other people put up, so figured I should put mine up too!:) Me in the mud (I know this is a huge photo, but I couldnt resize it...sorry:rolleyes:) Em racing. Me racing
  13. Lizardskin

Congratulations Tracey!

I just wanted to say a big CONGRATS to Tracey on her win on the weekend. Well done! :):):) You look so stoked on the podium! whohooo!
  14. Lizardskin

Mt Beauty Girls pics

Ok so my photos are fairly crappy but I figured I would post them anyway and maybe some other people will start to post up theirs. :) I only have a few of the Sport, Vets and U15 girls. Yes I know they are blurry and out of focus.......:mad:
  15. Lizardskin

Mount Beauty Nats

Hey any of you girls off to Mt Beauty for the final of the National season?
  16. Lizardskin

Xmas Pressies!

So is Santa bringing anyone any new bikes for xmas?:) I got my cast off yesterday so that is a great xmas present!:D :D So I am getting a 661 Wrist wrap for xmas and hopefully some other MTB goodies. No new bikes, but accessories are always nice. I am thinking of getting a BMX lid...