Search results

1. N

VIC WTB: 2009/10 Downhill Bike Parts

Items: DT Swiss EX 5.1D Rims 2009/2010 Boxxer World Cup Forks FSA Gravity Light Cranks (165mm) RockShox Vivid Coil Shock 9.5 eye to eye x 3.0 inch stroke XO 9spd Shifter Avid Juicy 7's or Saint Brakes from the same era. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Any Price and price conditions...
  2. N

Sold 2015 PIVOT Mach 5.7 (Medium)

Item: 2015 Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon Xt-XTR (medium) Location: Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: Bike has been well looked after, always serviced. Forks and shocks serviced by NS DYNAMICS. Single small scuff from the only ever time I shuttled the bike (it’s tiny) and does not effect the frame. See...
  3. N

VIC Sold

SOLD, PLEASE DELETE Item: 2013 Medium Lapierre Xflow 612 Location: Montrose, Victoria Item Condition: Frame brand new never ridden, components have done around 200km Reason for selling: Upgraded to a Longer travel bike Price and price conditions: $2600, NO TRADES! Will post...
  4. N

Beerburrum, Round 3

Here is some of my pics from the Yakima Sunshine Series race at Beerburrum. http://www.pinkbike.com/u/snaps02/album/Round-3-Yakima-Sunshine-Series-QLD-Aus/ If you would like a print or canvass please check out http://www.redbubble.com/people/snapsgoodpics?ref=account-nav-dropdown
  5. N

Full time work and racing??

Just wondering if there is any chef's or Waiters that race? If there is do you find it hard to get the weekends off especially in summer? Thanks Snaps
  6. N

Photoshoped Bikes!!

Just got bored today and changed the colours of some different frames! A couple of them turned out really nice and i thought they were worth posting! The glory that looks like the original was photoshoped to look like that! enjoy! MORE On THE SECOND PAGE
  7. N

2008 Atomic

FRAME: 2008 Norco Atomic FORKS: 07 Boxxer Race SHOCK: Fox DHX 3 DRIVE: Sram X5 Shifter, X7 Long cage Cranks: Travativ Hussefelt Brakes: Avid Juicy 3 Bars: Sunline Vs01 Chain Guide: Travativ Box Guide Hubs: Axiom 20mm Front and Axiom 12mm Rear RIMS: Front:Sun Single Track, and soon to...
  8. N

Maribor World Cup Downhill Results

Elite Men 1. Sam Hill (AUS) Monster Iron Horse 2:53.78 2. Gee Atherton (GBR) Animal Commencal +1.33 3. Julien Cammelini (FRA) Mojo Orange +2.56 4. Fabien Pedemenaud (FRA) +2.68 5. Marc Beaumont (GBR) Santa Cruz MBUK +2.68 Elite Women 1. Rachel Atherton (GBR) Animal Commencal...
  9. N

Single Track

Im planing on building some single track that is really fast and flowy. Any tips for making it flowy and fun, and How to go about builing single track
  10. N

2008 Iron Horse?

Has any one seen the new Iron Horse range or at least some photo's of whats coming out?
  11. N

VSS Round 7

Just want to say thanks to all who helped get me out of the top rock garden, with a broken femur. You all did a great job and thanks for the support. Just to let you all know, i snapped the femur in my left leg in half. i had 3h surgery to put a rod in, and the rod goes from my hip to my...
  12. N

SOLD Please Delete

Item: 2005 Iron Horse Yakuza Kumitchu Location: Montrose Victoria Item Condition: Good, Brand new swingarm Reason for selling: New Bike, and need cash Price and price conditions: $450 ono (buyer Pays Postage) Extra Info: A few scratches, rock chips under BB (tiny) , Swingarm brand new...
  13. N

2005 Iron Horse Yakuza Kumitchu!

Item: 2005 Iron Horse Yakuza Kumitchu Location: Montrose Victoria Item Condition: Good, Brand new swingarm Reason for selling: New Bike, and need cash Price and price conditions: $500 ono (buyer Pays Postage) Extra Info: A few scratches, rock chips under BB (tiny) , Swingarm brand new...
  14. N

Sold Please DELETE

Item: 05 Stance Kingpins Location: Montrose Victoria Item Condition: Used, Few scrathes and cracked pinch bolts on one right hand side ( doesnt effect performance) Reason for selling: Collecting Dust Price and price conditions: $100 ono! (Buyer Pays postage) Extra Info: 20mm Through Axle...
  15. N

Buller Cup Photo's

Does anybody have any photo's from the buller Cup?
  16. N

Hard Tail Down Hill

Im Looking at racing hardtail in the next few races of the state series and im just wondering weither there are any hardtail frames around that would cope with 170mm forks and that are strong enough to cope with the demands of Downhill. I am going back to a hardtail as a dually is just to...
  17. N

Iron Horse Yakuza (SNAPPED SWINGARM) Please Delete

Item: 05 Iron Horse Yakuza Kumitchu Location:Montrose, Victoria Item Condition: Snapped Swing arm! Sorry To all that were interested!
  18. N

Bike Spec!

Which Bike is better Value For Money With a Good Spec?
  19. N

More Youies Snaps!!

i have a load of pics to put up. if your not on the list i dont have you and if you want the photo(s) post an email and i will send them to you. 217 638 615 53 664 258 210 607 639 205 219 239 278 66 621 620 257 219 356 629 290 220 622 284 3 80 238 228 285 264...
  20. N

Long Gully Thursday Nights

Is long gully going to be running thursday night rides, when daylight savings come's in agian? If so when do they Start?