Search results

1. R

Mongoose Fuzz Pro

Its not bad, its lighter than my specialized vegas :) I de-stickered it apart from the Fuzz ones and removed all the reflectors n crap. Felt like a nice ride for the 10 min spin I took it for. Need to chop some off the bars tomorrow though cause at the mo they feel like a broomstick. Yeah I...
  2. R

Mongoose Fuzz Pro

Well I got my new steed, to kick my ass back into riding mode :) Thought I might post it up here seeing theres been a few BMX's posted lately. Been looking around for something top of the range complete bike. I would very much like a Standard STA built with custom top of the line parts (who...
  3. R

Farkin freaky BMX vids (give 'em a go)

Oh...my...god that totally blew me away I ride a bit of BMX and 99% of the stuff they do in those vids requires giant balls of steel and a seriously large bag of skill. Many a time my jaw dropped in amazement, especially some parts of the corey martinez vid... Some of the stuff in there I...
  4. R

Belgium Trails Scene

Haven't posted in ages but I was just searching around for some BMX footage to perhaps rekindle my love affair of motorless 2 wheeled contraptions after getting a moto and crashing... and breaking bones n stuff :S Anyway I came across this awesome vid from Belgium...
  5. R

phat snaps.. of ur car

Sounds like the starter motors gone, exact same symptoms happened to a mate of mines car and was indeed the starter, new one and she was good as new.
  6. R

Post your Scars

You guys should all invest in some pads! Mine have paid themselves off several times over from all the pain they've saved me. My latest injury is attached. I moved up a step, was from a motorbike crash, but hey its still a bike :) BTW: Thats not fresh, the pic is of it 5 weeks healed...
  7. R

just some random pics 56k killer

Looks pretty sweet, be nice if you could get some decent sized pics up though, they are so small and im only in 1280x1024!
  8. R

New Dirt Jumps at Jindalee

someone take some pics and post em up I'm broken, collarbone is in 2 pieces for a motorcycle crash so I can't ride atm :(
  9. R

I'd like to invite one of these to australia

no, have a closer look at the pic, more noteably the bit that says Ride BMX Magazine.
  10. R

Vid Codec Question

What codec and settings do you guys use to encode your vids, I can't seem to get any decent settings that will give me nice clear video thats not a million megs big... Everytime I encode using divx5.11 through Adobe Premiere it comes out all craptastic.
  11. R

Profile Cranks BB Removal

Heh there wasnt any other way I could really get em out... how are you supposed to get them out of the cups? I don't really care that much, they are a few years old now and have copped a beating over the years, to still be going now is a pretty good accomplishment :) Cranks still spin...
  12. R

Just incase anyone was wondering how I did it, it all worked out fine! Just bashed the spacer tube down with a hammer and screwdriver, kinda scraped up the spacer a bit, nothing a file + sandpaper couldn't handle :P Then popped out the cups with screwdriver + rag and hammer. Bearings...
  13. R

Some secret QLD trails + park shots

Yeah they are super tightly packed, one reason why they are hell scary :) Theres no room to stop after one, if you tried you'd end up in the middle of the next set, its pretty much landTAKEOFF! They are very steep as well, probably give you guys with bigger wheels some problems. The main sets...
  14. R

I hucked on tuesday so I put it here

i guess u guys are unfamilliar with the term sarcasm?
  15. R

Some secret QLD trails + park shots

Went out riding today, dragged the cam along and took a few snaps of my mates. I always seem to miss out on the pics cause its my cam and I'm usually the one using it... have to get some next time. Anyhow on with the pics! Heres some trails I have been sworn to secrecy about...
  16. R

I've managed to break 1 or both of my sealed bearing in my profiles, they make a tasty crunch/crack sound every few cranks. The crank arms and spindle are easy enough to get out but I cannot remember how to get the bearings out of the bottom bracket cups. I've done it once before but that...
  17. R

progression from 180's to 360's

You have to look over your shoulder and drop your leading shoulder (the one closest to the way you turn) and turn it as well. The main problem I had was I did the same and learnt rollout 180's so you spot the landing behind you and stop turning your head which stop the spin. You have to keep...
  18. R

some dirtjumping and roof hucking at lillydale bmx track...

host is crap, ~5k/sec downloaded 5 meg and it dropped, giving it another go now.
  19. R

How do you get WD-40 off rims?

wd-40, the wd standing for water dispersant main purpose is that of dispersing water. It goes on and "disperses" or gets rid of the water then evaporates. So your chain will be nice n freely moving for 10 mins then will dry out and creak like a mofo. Best stuff I've used is some teflon...
  20. R

Norco 125 and 250

If you were using the bike for jumping, definately the cromo one, alloy tends to crack and snap off a lot easier especially in DJ/street situations. So by going on what people have already said cause I don't know what the norco range really, 125 (alloy) light, good for racing, 250 (cromo) bit...