Search results

1. Rusty_68

Russian Nightclub Bombing...

I'm guessing they didn't come quietly.....
  2. Rusty_68

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Let the latest build....begin!
  3. Rusty_68

AM Raaw Jibb

After seven weeks sat in Australian customs and then realising I needed a 8120 crank and not an 8100, I have finally completed the build on the new Jibb. Coming from XC, it feels very upright and cramped for me at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Only just taken it up the tarmac to...
  4. Rusty_68

VIC Nicolai Argon GX with fork. Large

Item: 2023 Nicolai Argon GX with Fox Tapercast fork Location: Ballarat Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: I want something esle now.... Price and price conditions: $2500 + P&P Extra Info: You know you want it. Pictures: Below Come on all you Gravelistas. Treat yourself this new year to a...
  5. Rusty_68

VIC Dropper, Stem, shifter, shock

Item: Various Location: Ballarat Item Condition: New and As new Reason for selling: Not needed for the new build Price and price conditions: As below Extra Info: Pigs never look up... Pictures: Below Various bits that are not going to be needed for the incoming build: SOLD.....Renthal Apex...
  6. Rusty_68

VIC Stuff and other stuff

Item: As below Location: Ballarat Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Need the space Price and price conditions: Cheap enough. Extra Info: Some girls mothers are bigger than others Pictures: below Straight to the point. Troy Lee Design shorts, with inner lycra short and padding...
  7. Rusty_68

VIC Fox Tapercast Gravel Fork

Item: 2023 Fox Tapercast Gravel Fork Location: Ballarat Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $450 + $20 shipping nationwide Extra Info: Just ask. Pictures: Below New 2023 Fox Tapercast Gravel fork Used for 80km only 40mm travel...
  8. Rusty_68

Chisel...but not as we know it.

Take one Specialized Chisel......(because they didn't have any frames left). Remove all the manky stuff, box it up and deny ever having owned such tutt. Order various overpriced parts....(just not as overpriced as SRAM) Use cunning and knowledge to build weapon that no one here will care about...
  9. Rusty_68

Project Commonwealth Games 2026 cancelled.

Victoria has just cancelled the 2026 Comm Games. No MTB in Ballarat/Creswick. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-66229574
  10. Rusty_68

Sold 2023 Specialized Epic EVO Expert

Item: 2023 Specialized Epic EVO Expert Location: Ballarat Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Doctor says I'm done...Ebike beckons Price and price conditions: $7-8K (read on, I'll explain) Extra Info: About $4k off retail Pictures: Obviously Number two bike up for grabs now, following on...
  11. Rusty_68

VIC 142mm rear HT 29er frameset

Item. As above. Condition. The better, the better? Location. Ballarat. Price. It's only money Pics. Nope. Anyone hanging onto a nice 29er XC hardtail frameset with a 142mm spacing at the rear they might want to get rid of? Size: Large (or XL might do, depending on geo) An XC fork to go with it...
  12. Rusty_68

Sold Specialized FUSE. Brand New.

Item: Specialized Fuse Large Location: Ballarat Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: Nicolai arrived sooner than expected! Price and price conditions: $2300 Extra Info: Pictures: Below I ordered and took delivery of a Fuse a couple of months ago, thinking my Nicolai was going to be a way...
  13. Rusty_68

Are these tyres worth waiting for???

Just asking if anyone knows much about these tyres? If I order them, it looks like they are going to take 64 years to get here, so just seeing if people think they are worth the wait?
  14. Rusty_68

Sold Ritchey Team Ultra

Item: Ritchey Team Ultra Frameset. Large Location: Ballarat Item Condition: As New Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $1250 + shipping Extra Info: I hate the taste of olives Pictures: Just the one This frame has been built up and ridden for about 60km, but I have a...
  15. Rusty_68

Boba Fett's teeth

Is anyone else here slightly alarmed by the immaculate teeth on Boba Fett?
  16. Rusty_68

Ballarat Trails

Anyone in the 'rat region want to go halves on one of these? I reckon we could clear a few local trails without too much trouble.
  17. Rusty_68

Oxymoron

Love to Share....Now Vegan Friendly? My favourite treat from the Motherland has gone rogue on me...!!! @moorey
  18. Rusty_68

VIC Trek Superfly Frame 19" SOLD

Item: Trek Superfly 29er frameset Location: Ballarat Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $150 + Shipping Extra Info: Pictures: This is a Trek Superfly 19" frame, that I was intending on building up. I have had in bead blasted, back...
  19. Rusty_68

Sold HOPE Fortus 26 Wheelset

Item: HOPE Fortus 26 wheelset 29er Location: Ballarat Item Condition: Mint Reason for selling: Too many wheelsets, not enough bikes. Price and price conditions: $500 shipped Extra Info: See below Pictures: See below Hope Pro4 hubs back and front - Black Fortus 26 rims 32 hole 148 x12 110 x 15...
  20. Rusty_68

FTR1200 or CB1000R

Anyone got either of these bikes? I know what I'm getting with the Honda, but the Indian does have character. But does character = problems... (think, Yeti, microspline and carbon fibre bicycles) I fully expect a thread deraillment within three posts.....