Search results

1. M

What the buck?

I always cringe when i hear people who give jumping advice along the lines of just lean back. The more you lean back tbe harder you will catapult forward. All that energy you put into the back wheel on the lip has to go somewhere which ends up throwing you into a nose dive if you arent a very...
  2. M

Shimano XT 11sp shifter

Item: shimano XT 11sp shifter Location: Perth Price: show me Info: chasing a bar clamp XT 11sp shifter.
  3. M

New Spectral

Anyone riding one yet? Looking at the cf 9.0 pro or juat a cf 8.0 with afew dollars thrown at it.
  4. M

What frame size?

When are manufactures going to get the hint with seat tube lengths. Companies are making 200mm droppers now. Yet i cant upsize because the seattube is still based on 1800's geo
  5. M

What frame size?

It all depends on the seat tube length I reckon. I'm also 178 and always find myself between frame sizes. A longer reach is all nice and well but their is nothing worse than not being able to get your seat low enough.
  6. M

27.5" boost/XD wheelset

Item: 27.5" boost + XD wheelset Location: Perth, willing to pay postage Price: show me what you have Extra info: has to have boost hubs, ideally im looking for a stans arch mk2 wheelset or somthing similar for a trail bike. Must have an XD driver also. Not interested in DT M1900 or equivalent...
  7. M

AM Pole Evolink 140 Australian Spec

Sam you dirty dawg. That thing is beautiful
  8. M

Sad but true gumtree ad content

That would have been a quote for insurance purposes.
  9. M

WA downhill bike frame only

Item: chasing a frame only downhill bike Location: anywhere if you are willing to post Price: no more than 1k Extra info: chasing a downhill frame. doesn't need to have a shock. Show me what you have. Nothing smaller than a large
  10. M

What is a good wheel set for a 29er mainly doing downhill.

All that proves is they where able to last one race. I specifically didnt go with flows due to what ive seen from all my riding buddies even though i had the original version previously. We ride very rocky and blown out trails and they just dent to easy
  11. M

The set i had where bomb proof. To bad the new ones dent so easy
  12. M

The new flows are made from cheese.
  13. M

Cant go past a hope pro 4 with dt swiss ex511 when built properly, they have a great strength to weight ratio. Should be able to build a set for the 1k mark. Did i me tion they are strong as feck Im running a hope pro 4 to dt swiss ex471 combo on my 29r and its bullet proof
  14. M

I had a set of hope pro4's to dt swiss ex471's built up for my 29r enduro. Sure they weight 2kgs but fuck they are stif and can tae a beating. Also at a modest price of 1000buks you wont find better bang for buk. If you want wider just use the ex511 rim same same.
  15. M

2018 World Cup discussion

Doubt it, its too obvious. Just a classic Warner stitch up.
  16. M

2018 World Cup discussion

He literally points at the Santa Cruz in the work stand at 2:28
  17. M

NS eccentric evo alu 27.5

After a short affair with the scout it was appareny we just weren't getting along. So the search began for a replacment frame. Was toying woth the idea of going a 5010 but came across this frame at a price to good to say no to. Ended up going a medium after spending abit of time comparing geo to...
  18. M

Sold 2017 nukeproof scout 275

Nope
  19. M

Sold 2017 nukeproof scout 275

Sold
  20. M

Stanchion build up on new Pike

I wouldn't let the citrus degreaser get inbetween the stanchion and crown where it's pressed in. Hello creaky forks