Search results

1. M

Shimano XT 11sp shifter

Item: shimano XT 11sp shifter Location: Perth Price: show me Info: chasing a bar clamp XT 11sp shifter.
  2. M

27.5" boost/XD wheelset

Item: 27.5" boost + XD wheelset Location: Perth, willing to pay postage Price: show me what you have Extra info: has to have boost hubs, ideally im looking for a stans arch mk2 wheelset or somthing similar for a trail bike. Must have an XD driver also. Not interested in DT M1900 or equivalent...
  3. M

WA downhill bike frame only

Item: chasing a frame only downhill bike Location: anywhere if you are willing to post Price: no more than 1k Extra info: chasing a downhill frame. doesn't need to have a shock. Show me what you have. Nothing smaller than a large
  4. M

NS eccentric evo alu 27.5

After a short affair with the scout it was appareny we just weren't getting along. So the search began for a replacment frame. Was toying woth the idea of going a 5010 but came across this frame at a price to good to say no to. Ended up going a medium after spending abit of time comparing geo to...
  5. M

Sold 2017 nukeproof scout 275

Item: 2017 nukeproof scout 275 Location: perth Price: $350 + postage Extra info: size large, comes with headset and rear axel. Would be lucky if it had even done 100-150kms in the 6months i have owned it so its in very good condition. Size large 66deg head angle 31.6mm seat post 12x142...
  6. M

Sun mtx31 rim

Item: sun mtx 31 rim Location: perth will pay postage Price: ? Info: black and 32h thankyou.
  7. M

Hope pro2 or pro 4 single speed hub

Item: hope single speed hub. Location: perth will pay postage Price: ? Info: either pro 2 or pro 4, prefer 32h and black. Must be bolt up 135x10
  8. M

Buying a canyon. Hidden fees

Hello everyone. Looking at purchasing a canyon stitched 360. According to the site postsge and gst are included in the price already however im just wondering if i will get stung with any import, custom fees ect. Anyone bought off canyon recentpy able to let me know what to expect?
  9. M

DJ Shine bright like a diamond.

Have had this bike since 2014 and the paint was starting to look pretty worn out. Hit it with some paint stripper and various levels of sand paper before polishing it to what you see in the pics. Thinking about going over it again with finer grit sand papers to try and get even more of a shine...
  10. M

Short travel trail bike frame

Item: short travel trail bike frame only Location: perth will pay postage Price: eh Extra info: must be 27.5 and large. Frame only. Somthing lile a trek fuel ex etc.
  11. M

26" 32h rims

Item: 26" 32h black rims to suit DJ bike Location: Perth Price: .... Extra info: ideally if someone has an ex721 in new condition floating around that is 32h ill grab that.
  12. M

Single speed rear hub 10x135 bolt up 32h

Item: single speed rear hub 10x135 bolt up Location: perth will pay postage Price: ..... Info: chasing a single speed rear hub to suit a DJ bike. Must be 10x135 bolt up amd 32 hole.
  13. M

26" fox 32 parts or complete fork, more info inside

Item: 26" fox 32 parts l to suit 2013 float Location: perth, willing to pay postage Price: .... Info: - Chasing a 26" black kashima CSU to replace my creaky ones. - Also chasing a damper, not interested in CTD. Or if you have a complete fork you wish to get rid of let me know. Must...
  14. M

Nukeproof scout

Frame: large nukeproof scout 275 in black Fork: fox 34 ctd with latest factory damper lowered to 140mm Bars: specialized 760mm Stem: spank 50mm Brakes: sram guide R , 180/160mm Seatpost: specialized comman iirc 125mm Saddle: charge Cranks: shimano SLX 175mm 32t sprocket Chain guide: specialized...
  15. M

15x110, 12x148 boost hubs

Item: boost hub front and rear Location: perth but will pay postage Price: show me what you have Extra: chasing a set of boost hubs for my enduro. Must be 32h to be built onto flow mk3s and have a XD driver on the rear.
  16. M

Nukeproof scout or commencal meta HT

Hey everyone chasing either of the above complete or frame only. If you have anything let me know, thanks.
  17. M

WA Sold

Item: 2016 specialized enduro elite 650b Location: Perth Price: 3000 + buyer pays postage Condition: very good Phone: zero4 zero4 378794 Extra info: Size LARGE Recently test rode a 29r enduro and wpuld like to upgrade now. Replaced the following in the last 2wks: - Pivot bearings...
  18. M

Cane creek double barrel air parts compatibility

Hi everyone, just a quick one. Anyone know if the top cap on a specialized enduro specific double barrel air will be a direct swap for a standard double barrel air top cap? Thanks in advance
  19. M

need a moderator ugerntly

Hi, i need a phone number deleted from an archived for sale thread and cannot do it myself as it is closed. I can explain to mod if need be. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-255887.html
  20. M

fox 32 floats black

Item: fox 32 float black Location: perth Price: 300buk posted Extra info: doesn't have to be kashima. Must be black and 26" and i dont want any of that giant OD1/2 bullshit.