Search results

1. W

SA medium boost hardtail ~$1.1k (or frame with fork/axles ~$2-400)

Item: I'm after a medium boost trail hardtail. Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: $1.1k Extra Info: Mid travel 120-140mm fork. At least mid tier. I'm fairly light and old/slow so after something that's tuned for lighter riders deore/slx level bits. Dont care if it's 1x11 or 12...
  2. W

Sold 2015 commencal am v4 (L)

Item: 2015 commencal am v4 large (160mm front, 150mm back) Location: 5161, SA Item Condition: commisurate with age and purpose Reason for selling: Too big. Buying a med ht instead Price and price conditions: $1250 Extra Info: https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/commencal-meta-am-v4-2015/...
  3. W

Hope hg hub 11sp spacer thing

I got a used set of wheels with a hope pro v4 shimano hg hub body Put on a 11sp xt cassette, went for a test ride but it’s all crunchy. Have look and all the cogs are loose with a few mm of side to side play. turns out I can’t tighten down the lock ring enough because I’m missing the 2mm spacer...
  4. W

Sold 9, 10 & 11sp stuff

Some stuff i've gotten together that I dont really need Item: box of deore 9sp stuff Location: SA (5161) Item Condition: ?? Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: ?? anything (even free lol, i'll dump it at a community bike place next time im in the city) Extra Info: the rear...
  5. W

SA FOUND wtb/t: pike debonair shaft & short stack stem

Item: 27.5 160mm pike debonair shaft (the B1 upgrade for the A1 version) https://cyclinic.com.au/products/rockshox-air-spring-upgrade-kit-pike-debonair-2014-2017?variant=6997113077814 Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: 20-30$? Extra Info: want to try it out to see if it improves the...
  6. W

shitty pikes - are they meant to be like this?

hey all I have a set of 2016 160mm 27.5 rct3 pikes that are simply awful for small bumps etc - this seems to be a fairly common complaint on google although some people have managed to make it better. But this seems really bad. The only fork i have to compare it to is an old 26er open bath...
  7. W

SA 27.5 non boost wheelset

Item: non boost rear axle. 142x12 1.75 thread pitch 174mm long are the specs I need according to the web Location: adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: 20 bucks? Extra Info: need one to attach rear wheel to frame ('15 commencal am) something equivalent to this...
  8. W

Sold 2011 Trance 1 (L) frame, shock, forks, 26in wheels, 10sp xt/saint cassette, raceface bb

I got a new bike frame so I'm keeping what fits and selling the rest Item: 2011 Giant Trance (large) frame, fox rp23 shock and fox f32rl fork - SOLD Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Frame - pretty good. no cracks or dents. Just a ding, scratches and rubs and dirt. Comes with an xtr bottom...
  9. W

2011 trance => 2015 commencal am v4 parts switch - advice pls

hey all I got a 2011 trance about 8-9 months ago as my first real bike and i think i'm ready for medium big boy wheels 8-) Im after some brains trust advice on which bits should be ok to switch over from the trance to my 2015 am v4 frame, and also which parts on either frame are worth...
  10. W

Sold Bonranger 26in rim brake rear wheel - free

Item: 26in bonranger Camino rear wheel for rim brakes Location: South of Adelaide (5159) Item Condition: Ok Reason for selling: grabbed it as a freebie off gumtree a few months ago, no longer needed Price and price conditions: Free. Thought I’d see if anyone local on here wants it before I throw...
  11. W

SA FOUND - dt swiss (240s) shimano rear hub 135 QR end caps (and a 24/36 or 52 ratchet upgrade)

Item: dt swiss rear 240s hub 135 qr end caps & ratchet upgrade kit Location: prefer southern adelaide so there's no postage Item Condition: ok Price: 20-30 for the end caps? or trade for the end caps that mine have (142x12 I think. The person I got the wheels from said it was from a mid 2016 or...
  12. W

suggestions for cheapie used bike for a old beginner

hey all yes another one of these what do i buy threads sorry if this is the wrong section or a stupid question My 7yo and 4yo have gotten keen on cycling and rather than me walking behind them and yelling for them to wait up it would be good to join in (i sold my last bike, a early 90s kmart...