Search results

1. A

QLD Bringing a Santa Cruz Blur into the future

Item:Hi guys, I bought a early 2000’s Santa Cruz Blur xc that I want to bring into the future a little so I’m chasing the following parts: - Thomson seatpost longer the better 30.9mm Thomson stem 100mm 31.8mm Black handlebars 750mm wise and 31.8mm diameter, not overly concerned on brand Decent...
  2. A

QLD 26" Trail Hardtail Frame

Item: Chasing a large 26" wheeled hardtail frame. Prefer a Santa Cruz Chameleon, Cotic or Ragely Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: Let me know If you've got something that suits let me know. Can also swap a large Santa Cruz Butcher if that interests you.
  3. A

QLD WTB xc rear wheel, brakes, drivetrain and pedals

Hi guys, I'm chasing a few bits to bring some life back into my cross country hardtail. Item: 29" QR rear wheel Condition: Can be used but looking for quality Price: Less than whatever I can buy a hope wheel off the net Location: Brisbane Info: Would be really good if it had the...
  4. A

WA Sold please delete

Item: Large Norco Bigfoot Location: Albany WA Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Need money for other endeavours Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: Originally owned by bike shop owner and then I've ridden it 5 times. Stock as a rock bar bottle cage. Contact me on 0488...
  5. A

My shed

Just thought I'd chuck up what I'm riding at the moment (minus fatbike cause I couldn't be bothered getting it out of the shed haha): Start of with the Niner: Frame - Niner Air 9 Fork - Fox F100 Handlebars - Truvativ Stevie Smith Stem - Thomson Headset - Cane Creek Grips -...
  6. A

WA RH Sram X9 shifter

Item: RH 9 speed SRAM X9 shifter Location: Albany WA Item Condition: Any as long as the top cover is intact Price and price conditions: ? Extra Info: Contact me by PM or in this thread with offers. Cheers
  7. A

XC Niner Air 9

I cracked another frame so thought I'd have a bit of an upgrade. Big thanks to Timmy at FTR for doing a good deal and Bobby at Bobs Bikes in Albany for putting it all together for me. Spec: Frame: Niner AIR 9 Fork: Fox F100 Headset: FSA Stem: Thomson Handlebars: Ritchey pro (soon to be...
  8. A

WA Large 29er frame

Location: I'm in Albany WA so would prefer southern WA but willing to pay postage. Item: Large 29er frame eg. Giant xtc, Santa Cruz highball ..... Condition: No cracks Price: Less than $1000 If you could pm me any offers that would be great. Cheers
  9. A

Does anyone have any info about Albany WA

Hi guys, I've only started this thread as a bit of a last resort as google hasn't really provided the answers. I might be moving here in the near future and I've never been there before so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the place. Is there much riding? Places to avoid? Things...
  10. A

QLD Please remove

Item: 2011 Santa Cruz Butcher Location: Brisbane or Lismore NSW Item Condition: Pretty good nick everything has been recently serviced and the frame is 6 months old Reason for selling: No need for it at the moment planning on buying a downhill bike at the end of the year. Price and price...
  11. A

I like to butcher things

I've had this for a while but it was the result of me cracking my GT force last year. Thanks to Liam and Shaun at FTR for putting it together just in time to head to NZ. It rides pretty nicely too. Frame - Santa Cruz Butcher Rear shock - Fox RP23 Front shock/fork - Fox F32 Float 150mm...
  12. A

NSW 29er frames

Item: I'm after a large 29er frame Location: I'm in Lismore, would prefer to be able to have a look at it but would consider posting Item Condition: Pretty good Price and price conditions: Depends on frame Extra Info: I have a GT Zaskar 29er (medium) frame that I'd consider swapping or...
  13. A

XC GT Force 1

I've been getting into a bit more AM stuff and the zaskar 29er isn't the right bike for it and ended up getting this for a pretty good price. Frame - GT Force 1 Rear shock - Fox rp23 Front shock/fork - Fox f32 float 15mm Handlebars - Ritchey Stem - Truvativ Holzfeller Headset - FSA...
  14. A

NSW Found

Item: Complete or pretty much complete all mountain bike like a reign or enduro something along those lines. I want to be able to pedal up and its got to be a medium or large I'm about 6ft 1. Location: Lismore Item Condition: Don't mind a bit of paint missing but everything needs to be in good...
  15. A

QLD Sold

Item: GT Zaskar Carbon Team Location: Brisbane, willing to post at buyers expense Item Condition: brand new, hasn't even been built up yet Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: $1300 ono make that $1200 ono Extra Info: size large, includes seatpost and clamp and I think I...
  16. A

QLD sold

Item: 2007 fox f100rl forks Location: Brisbane Reason For selling: Have big wheels Item Condition: These are in good condition and function perfectly. There are no scratches on the stanchions but the lowers have faded in colour and the stickers are starting to peel. Price and price...
  17. A

QLD sold

Item: Shimano XT wheelset Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition Reason for selling: have big wheels now Price and price conditions: $500ono would prefer not to post, prefer a local sale. Extra Info: Includes shimano centrelock rotors, shimano xt cassette (not...
  18. A

XC GT Zaskar 29'er

Hey guys, Here is my new GT Zaskar 29'er thanks to Timmy at FTR, hope you guys like it. Frame- GT Zaskar 29er Forks- Fox F29 Bars-Ritchey Pro Stem- Ritchey Pro Brakes-Shimano XT Cranks- Shimano XT Pedals- Shimano Seat- Specialized Phenom which is going to get replaced shortly Seat...
  19. A

QLD Sold

Item: Giant Defy 2 2009 Model Location: Brisbane, Qld. Will post but buyer pays postage Item Condition: Pretty much in perfect condition Reason for selling: need the money Price and price conditions: $850 FIRM Extra Info: Includes two bottle holders, a tube, cateye bike computer and two...
  20. A

QLD Found

Item: Road bike Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: around the $700 mark Extra Info: Needs to fit me I'm around 188cm and needs to be in good condition. I don't mind brands or age but would prefer if it had shimano 105 and decent wheels.