VIC ‘Fund Felix a frame’ sale.

Boom King

Wheel size expert
I'm in Hobart, so not exactly local. You did send me stuff once, but that was to Perth and thankfully I've moved back to ye old Hobart town.

20mm front an QR rear for the other wheelset? Funnily enough I have MTX33s on my commuter and rate them highly.
I'm heading to Maydena in a few weeks. Happy to chuck them in my bag if that helps?

moorey

Pagophagic
FFS don’t use GO FUND ME they take a cut of all donations. You all know Moorey and what the money would be used for just put it in his account.
What was 26 aside from wheels being sold purely for hubs?
And cheers, but looking like we don’t need to worry about it :)

moorey

Pagophagic
FFS don’t use GO FUND ME they take a cut of all donations. You all know Moorey and what the money would be used for just put it in his account.
As said, appreciate the gestures all. Have sold enough stuff to sort the frame...well, the part I offered to contribute.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
As said, appreciate the gestures all. Have sold enough stuff to sort the frame...well, the part I offered to contribute.
Having run as a privateer on both road and mtb for almost 20 years past, there is no such thing as too much money.
What else does he need/ want, wheels, groupset (something I can actually contribute too...) bars, stem etc?
@moorey the community is happy to help out and you should take advantage whilst the offers are there as it's not always so generous....

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I'm happy to chip in a small donation.... or help with accomm/logistics if you're racing in Tas....?

But if there's any more photos of your bruised arse all bets are off.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Minlak

Kink of the mountain
I'm happy to chip in a small donation.... or help with accomm/logistics if you're racing in Tas....?

Consider yourself lucky.... there a few photos around that are considerably more “troubling” than his bruised arse.

moorey

Pagophagic
Cheers. @bear the bear.
Got everything we need. All parts on Tranny are good spec and condition. Just adding a boost rear kit and we are sorted.
The rest is just usual entry, travel and Accomodation, and that’s no issue. Wife is happy for that to come out of house money. It’s realky only bikes/parts I have to fund out of my bike kitty, which comes from selling stuff. I have plenty more stuff to sell if needed...but we’re all good. Thanks again.

moorey

Pagophagic

Hmmm...up the donation or I’ll post it again.

May look you up for advice if Tassie is required though. At this point, we’re sticking pretty much Victoria. Only doing nationals/Oceanias this year due to it being held in Bright.

moorey

Pagophagic
Awesome result for Felix yesterday @moorey
In the top 5 for under 15’s!
The kids a rocket ship going places for sure!
Yeah, cheers, he was stoked to almost beat the local lads. Pipped 2 of the guys who were leading the overall. Can’t ask more than that.
He thought during practice he’d have been a faster on the trail bike. Soooo pedally down the bottom. I’m glad he got some time on the DH bike on some challenging terrain before the nationals/Oceanias.
Good to catch up with you man.