'04 stinky bb size?

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
I've done a search but cant seem to find the information i need. I need to replace the BB on my '04 stinky and am not sure what size i need to get.

First question is.
Is it...
73x113, 73x118 or 63x118.

Secondly,some of the posts i read seemed to say that Truvativ might not be the best choice for longevity,why not and what brand would be a better choice?

All help/advice will be much appreciated.
Thanx Mat.

Tho-R

Likes Dirt
Well mate.

Im pretty sure it hasnt changed from the 03' model.
It was 113x68/73. (it changes with spacer arangement, says on the bb itself.)

So yeah, that should be yours, im sure someone will confirm.

On brand, if u get the usual truvativ, it sucks for longevity. But get the Giga Pipe DH. The one with 4 bearings. Mates running one of them and its gone through 1 set of husse's, one of holz's and its holding up well with chromo's.

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
take the BB out yourself and use a ruler and measure it off...
Wow, why didn't i think of that? What a helpful individual are. If i had the tools to do so i would. I am planing on getting the tools when i order a BB, i thought i might just save myself two lots of postage and order everything i need in one purchase. Like any sensible person would. If you cant be helpful or constructive when someone posts a reasonable question maybe you should keep your hands down the front of your pants and off the keyboard!:mad:

Thanks for havin my back there Blackjack,Cheers.:)

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Well mate.

Im pretty sure it hasnt changed from the 03' model.
It was 113x68/73. (it changes with spacer arangement, says on the bb itself.)

So yeah, that should be yours, im sure someone will confirm.

On brand, if u get the usual truvativ, it sucks for longevity. But get the Giga Pipe DH. The one with 4 bearings. Mates running one of them and its gone through 1 set of husse's, one of holz's and its holding up well with chromo's.
Thanks for that mate.:)