05/06 fox 36, possible to increase travel?

safreek

Hi guys, just wondering if it is possible to increase the travel of an old fox 36 float, probs from around 05ish era.
Hoping maybe an extra 20mm of travel is possible without a lot of money, cheers for any good news

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hi guys, just wondering if it is possible to increase the travel of an old fox 36 float, probs from around 05ish era.
Hoping maybe an extra 20mm of travel is possible without a lot of money, cheers for any good news
What model 36?

safreek

Also if it's not possible, could you all name some single crown forks with a minimum of 180 travel, older types preferred and with straight steerer. 20mm axle

safreek

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Similar/related Q on the off-chance someone here knows.. travel increase on a 2013 Float 32 Evolution (CB2J) from 100mm to 120mm possible?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I do have a 1.5 steerer Totem that I could be persuaded to swap for a 36 Float, either that or i need to reduce the travel on the Totem
I haven't got anything to swap, but I do have some cash or magic beans. If you'd like to sell them shoot me some details. If you decide to reduce their travel, shoot me some pics of them in action!! What frame are they connected too?

MARKL

Eats Squid
I haven't got anything to swap, but I do have some cash or magic beans. If you'd like to sell them shoot me some details. If you decide to reduce their travel, shoot me some pics of them in action!! What frame are they connected too?
Currently the SS...which would look killer with 160 Totems