06 State Series MtnX Calendar

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
Well, who do I talk to about your round??? It's not on the CORC site anywhere :(

There isn't even a tab for it on the site... so are you putting it in DH???

demo man

Used to be cool.
http://www.corc.asn.au/events/docs/CORC_Calendar.pdf

if you see on the front page of the CORC site there is a big calender on th ebotton right hand side that has ALL CORC EVENTS listed in the one spot. the dates are on that.

the CORC round is on the 17th and 18th of June, at the Green Grocers track in Goulburn.

i am working on a few different things and have already booked some of the equipment. it should be a really good event.

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
MTN X Calendar 2006

Round 2 May 28, 2006 Sydney Olympic Park Monster Mountain X WSMTB host.
Round 3 June 18, 2006 Green Grocers Goulburn CORC
Round 4 July 30, 2006 Ebenezer WSMTB
Championships, August 20, 2006 Black Hill Hunter.

spewyogrady

Likes Dirt
demo man said:
http://www.corc.asn.au/events/docs/CORC_Calendar.pdf

if you see on the front page of the CORC site there is a big calender on th ebotton right hand side that has ALL CORC EVENTS listed in the one spot. the dates are on that.

the CORC round is on the 17th and 18th of June, at the Green Grocers track in Goulburn.

i am working on a few different things and have already booked some of the equipment. it should be a really good event.
Hello, whats the schedule? Do we have to look at staying the night? How come its over 2 days..? thanks

demo man

Used to be cool.
racing is only on Sunday - start at either 12 noon or 1pm.

Saturday the track will be open for practice, 11am-4pm, just for those who want it. Practice on sunday will start 9am, rego opening at the same time.

entry is $20 for Juniors (17yrs or under) and $30 for everyone else, plus the usual MTBA $15 day license if you aren't already a member.

i am making a flyer up now, expect a new thread in the CORC section and info on the corc website today.

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
CORC MtnX RD 3

Demo Man can you get the entry to me for round 2 and we will plug it at Round 2 and hand out the forms?

jazzy_B

Likes Bikes
help

hey all just wondering.. round 4 of state series is at Ebenezer WSMTB.. just wondering were exactly is that??

oldbean

NSWMTB
The details of NSW State 4X round 4 are still being confirmed and will be posted up ASAP. Keep an eye on here for info.

Slave

Likes Dirt
oldbean said:
The details of NSW State 4X round 4 are still being confirmed and will be posted up ASAP. Keep an eye on here for info.
Hey Oldbean, any more info on 4x Rd4? Can you help with directions to the track?

Thanks mate.

ja_har

Likes Dirt
See Post re venue changes here.

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=685607&highlight=newcastle#post685607

Squidly Didly said:
Due to conflictions with the World Championships in NZ, the NSW State MtnX Championships originally scheduled for Sunday 20th August, has now been moved forward to Saturday 29th July. This will be at Black Hill, Newcastle.

As a result, the MtnX Finals at Ebenezer have now been moved back to Sunday 20th August.
The Next round appears to be the State Finals at Blackhill.