07 shuttles

S.

ex offender
Anyone feel like doing shuttles any day this week? I'm free from Tuesday (Boxing Day) till Friday, wouldn't mind getting a crew together and cramming some runs in somewhere (not really fussed where) on one or more of those days.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thursday or friday, i would love to have a ride, if i can get my life organised..

i *might* have a 4 bike trailer to use

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well im happy to lend myself and vehicle for a day of driving shuttles, providing everyone puts in for fuel. Im available pretty much tuesday thru thursday. Let me know...

S.

ex offender
Narby, Warby (if anyone knows how to get there? I haven't been before), Granton, or Kinglake would be the obvious choices. Could possibly shuttle mt dandenong (though apparently the top section is still closed off?).

Tuesday and Thursday are best for me, Wed/Fri can be done but I gotta be home earlyish (5pm).

S.

ex offender
ATM looking like Kinglake on Thursday.... got 3 of us now, a 4th would be good?

Stone67

Likes Dirt
Im a bit of a Noob so Im havin trouble commiting but WTF if ya still lookin for someone, its gotta be better than doin the Youies by myself. Just get back to me and let me know. I don't know what your planing, but I've got a seven seater Pajero with a towbar if it will be of any value.
Cheers

S.

ex offender
Im a bit of a Noob so Im havin trouble commiting but WTF if ya still lookin for someone, its gotta be better than doin the Youies by myself. Just get back to me and let me know. I don't know what your planing, but I've got a seven seater Pajero with a towbar if it will be of any value.
Cheers
Yeah that's cool, we don't care if you're a noob or whatever as long as you're capable of enjoying yourself :). PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call. Scottmeister has kindly offered to drive shuttles for us as long as we chip in for fuel.

OH64 you still interested? 7 seater trailer plus 7 seater Pajero = more riders = more betterer. Anyone who wants to come, PM me your phone number or post it up here.

OH64

Likes Dirt
FYI trailer pics attached, requires a strap over the top of the bikes so can rub on frame if that worries anyone.

Anyway i[m up for it, and don't worry about being a noob. I'm far from a great rider myself.

Ohh yeah and trailer only currently holds 6 bikes forgot about that, need to weld up last bit of trailer for the 7th. Mate of mine (browneye33 on here) will be coming too.

Attachments

S.

ex offender
Alright sweet, sounds like we got 6 or 7 of us anyway - we can leave a bike at the top or whatever if necessary for whoever's driving.

So it'll be:

myself
OH64
Stone67
Browneye33
Marc and Dan (non-farkin members)
and Kalem may be joining us at some stage

Meet at petrol station/general store in Kinglake at 10:30am Thursday unless anyone has a better suggestion? Melways 250 F6, right near the roundabout.

OH64 - do you need tiedowns?

OH64

Likes Dirt
Nah I got some tie downs, cheers.

See you all in the morning. And can already feel the pain coming on :p

Last edited:

OH64

Likes Dirt
Great day riding fellas, improved my skills 10 fold just from today. Anyway, time for beer, gotta do it again soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stone67

Likes Dirt
Showed me I need to improve mine 10 fold:eek: Nah shit hot day I can't wait to get up there again. Acheing but:D
Where did ya get the pic?

S.

ex offender
Ah hide that pic, people might think I actually ride :p

Taken on a camera phone I think Stone...

S.

ex offender
Anyone up for more shuttles next Thursday? Maybe Kinglake again, or Granton/Narby.

thumpr

Likes Bikes
I'll be up for it.

Only prob is transport for my bike - anyone around or coming through city/southbank area?

Stone67

Likes Dirt
Count me in. I can ride slowly at the back and make sure every one made it down.;)

Last edited: