DH 09 Giant glory DH1

Tye

Likes Dirt
That stem is huge:eek: But nice bike, I really like this year's glory's. The elixirs are great, I've got them on my new boot'r. Are you gunna get wider bars?

wootown

Likes Dirt
Sweet

mate that looks sick
yer i to reckon you should get a direct mount stem
anyways nice ride mate

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
i have this baby!

yeh i got rid of the spacers on mine as soon as i got it, and thru a 350 pound spring in it. i suggest you do the same!

ive had mine since christmas and haven't had any real problems. just remember to keep everything lubed up. seals etc.

you'll keep on loving it!

Moony

Likes Dirt
TTTTTTTOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

yeah man...ausome choice, can't wait to see you rippin it up on this...bit more travel for you!

got to get rid of the spacers and drop that bar height and it will ride heaps better.

Last edited:

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
i have this baby!

yeh i got rid of the spacers on mine as soon as i got it, and thru a 350 pound spring in it. i suggest you do the same!

ive had mine since christmas and haven't had any real problems. just remember to keep everything lubed up. seals etc.

you'll keep on loving it!

todd28

Likes Dirt
yer i will get rid of the spacers when i get around to it. too busy riding it :p
yer I'm putting a 400 spring on it soon.

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
Yer Todd that looks SIC!!!!!!!!. Youll get your spring this week too, ill probs just bring it too school for you. Nice bike too. Bet your faster

-<KURT>-

Likes Dirt
Hmmm, very nice Todd.
Gotta give me a ride next time i see you, see how it compares to mine:D

How much did you get it for?

Last edited: