1 1/8 (non-tapered) fork with 140-150mm travel

Arran

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Seeking a fork for a Jr downhill bike. Must be in good, working order with no marks on stanchions. Must be disc compatible or specific. Must have at least 190mm steerer. Flexible on dropout style
Price range/Willing to Pay: Under $150

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've got a Marzocchi AM SL 1. It's the precursor to the 55 and had all the fruit including travel adjust and remote lockout. I haven't used it for a while but it was working the last time I used it and they are super easy to service as they are classic Marzocchi open bath. Let me know if you want me to pull them out and photo.

https://www.marzocchi.com/support/f...85-304-304&idMy=15632&idP=18587-143&idS=15750

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Don’t go QR 150mm...even for a kid...if he’s doing any sort of DH.
What frame? Definitely can’t take tapered with a lower headset change? (Most older giant can)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Don’t go QR 150mm...even for a kid...if he’s doing any sort of DH.
What frame? Definitely can’t take tapered with a lower headset change? (Most older giant can)
The Marzocchi is a 20mm axle from memory.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The Marzocchi is a 20mm axle from memory.

Yes they are. They're actually really good forks if you spend the time to service them and set them up, the stanchions and lower legs are quite stiff through the corners for their size.

Arran

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got a Marzocchi AM SL 1. It's the precursor to the 55 and had all the fruit including travel adjust and remote lockout. I haven't used it for a while but it was working the last time I used it and they are super easy to service as they are classic Marzocchi open bath. Let me know if you want me to pull them out and photo.

https://www.marzocchi.com/support/f...85-304-304&idMy=15632&idP=18587-143&idS=15750

If you could Mate, that'd be great. Can you please pm me with any pics you manage to get & the asking price? Cheers!

Arran

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are QR 150’s like fox 32’s. Avoid.
Mate, it's all good, i'm aware there are 150mm travel forks 'out there' with qr dropouts. I was in the bike industry for over 25 years. I was stating that it's 'unlikely' anyone would offer me one these days. They're probably all broken!

moorey

call me Mia
Could lend you a set of revelations if you could knock about 10 mm off your steerer requirements. Are you already running low stack stem without spacers?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you had a look at the various offerings from x-fusion? I'm not sure if they have anything in the travel you're after, but I recently grabbed a set at 170mm with a straight steerer for under $300 from cycling deal. They feel quite nice etc

Flow-Rider

Burner
Have you had a look at the various offerings from x-fusion? I'm not sure if they have anything in the travel you're after, but I recently grabbed a set at 170mm with a straight steerer for under $300 from cycling deal. They feel quite nice etc
Have you used these yet Poodle ?

Just fitted mine yesterday after I reduced them to 160mm, due to the coil spring you can't drop them any further than 160mm without serious mods and another thing to weary about they didn't have a sniff of grease in the top seals. Overall great forks for the price, they ride quite plush but it seems I'll possible need a heavier spring for my weight, they're right on the limit of too much sag.