TAS 1 1/8th rigid fork

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: 1 1/8th rigid fork, qr preferred
Willing to pay: as little as possible
Extra info: wanting to upsize my commuter bike, but the current steerer is silly short.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I’ve got a Surly 1x1 QR 26er fork in the spare parts box that I’d consider parting with. 215mm steerer.

D97137F6-989A-4C55-B9E4-9E9BA67554D0.jpeg

94F6130C-9C37-474D-809B-4110F05173EC.jpeg

Had it since new. Not sure what a fair price is but flick me a DM and we can discuss if you’re interested.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Highly recommended.

Pro components (Shimano) did a fork called the Pro Components XCR 465 (29er 100m suspension corrected)

It was the same fork as the MRP, eXotic and Black Ops.

Do a google on all 4, you might be able to find one at a good price.

They were all straight steerer and QR.

I have 2 of the XCR forks here, been used for over 10yrs as rigid singlespeed, rigid geared MTB and now on my adventure bike, 1 is painted IndyFab colours and I use the other unpainted black one when bikepacking to stop scoring on the painted one.

They are a solid fork with loads more compliance and comfort than the Niner rigid for I was running.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I still have this in good nick.

NE VIC Giant Defy Disc Carbon Fork OD2 with everything

Postby rowdyflat » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:48 am

ITEM As above Giant Used Black and Grey carbon fork 12mm thru axle , good condition has OD2 ie 1 1/4 X 1 1/2 steerer with the appropriate top bearing to fit a standard frame.
Takes 40mm tyres.
Nice and light axle to crown = 390 mm .
Steerer = 250 mm.
Also comes with a front 12mm thru axle and a 15mm adapter so it fits either 12 or 15 mm wheel axles.
And 1 1/4 carbon spacers and an OD2 70 mm Giant stem to fit a normal 31.8 mm handlebar .
And a flat mount to post mount disc brake adapter so you can use road or mtbike type calipers.
So everything you need .
PRICE $120
POST Happy to post anywhere
PHOTOS Coming and can be sent to your phone just PM me
WHY SELLING ? I rode it for a week but the fork was too twitchy and short for my mtbike frame so I went longer.

Last edited by rowdyflat on Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.